Sign in to follow this  
ratty

TF2 pics/comics/screenshots

HOLY SHIT.

...I FORGOT ABOUT NAMETAGS

BRB I GOT LIKE 4 OF THEM.

trading made kev transform from a classy mahou shojo girl for the quest for the ultimate ushanka to a trading whore that lies and cheats in every way and to every man o3o

NOPE.

:<

Kev, I want a full page of Ushankas. ASAP. And each should have a title, like Ultimate Ushanka, Amazing Ushanka, Kev's Holy and Almighty Ushanka, etc.

Kev, I want a full page of Ushankas. ASAP. And each should have a title, like Ultimate Ushanka, Amazing Ushanka, Kev's Holy and Almighty Ushanka, etc.

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS USHANKA 3 TURBO ALPHA EDITION HD

DELUXE

Soul:

ITS KINDA TRUE.

edit: I NEED A MAMI WITH USHANKA NOW

o3o

Posted Image

This is a good game.

Those are some amazing details there.

Posted Image

This is a good game.

Is this a screenshot from the new Halo game?

Posted Image

the schwartz is strong in this one.

How is this possible?!

Posted Image

Also HORIZOOOOOOOON~

Posted Image

Edited by Magikarp

It's happened to me many times before. Personally I just ignore it.

It's the best visual glitch in the game, in my opinion.

How is this possible?!

Posted Image

Weapon switching glitches can occur with the Gunslinger and any Wrench, which creates a glitched first-person model of the Gunslinger holding the selected Wrench at the same time (which should be impossible as they are both melee weapons, and thus could not be used together). It is also possible for the Gunslinger to appear as the Engineer's default glove.

A player can wield a different Wrench weapon whilst appearing to have the Gunslinger equipped by exiting the spawn area, equipping a different Wrench in the loadout, returning to the area, and taunting in front of the Resupply Locker.

I never really do it intentionally, but its still cool.

Posted Image

This replaces the hadouken with the uppercut with fire around effects.

Posted Image

Whoa is this some kind class glitch?

Posted Image

I'm blu and ubering a Heavy, but why am I red?

Posted Image

Whoa is this some kind class glitch?

Some servers have plugins that allow equipable custom hats, armour and other assorted doo-dads. If you had to download a bunch of crap before joining the server, then that's probably it.

Some servers have plugins that allow equipable custom hats, armour and other assorted doo-dads. If you had to download a bunch of crap before joining the server, then that's probably it.

the pyro had a sniper rifle :l so what the server people could have messed with the custom stuff before adding it and bam scoutskull-sniperrifle for pyro or it is an insta spawn server and they did the bug for class "mixing"

oh yeah contentish possible kritz backpack

Wait... that's still possible?

Wait... that's still possible?

If you're talking about the equipment manager, I'm certain Valve only clamped down on their content (hats) being used illicitly. I remember this server still had Pedobear heads and such for a while after. The last time I saw this kind of custom junk was on some random jump server about 6 months ago and I'm fairly sure it used that same bulky armour. Judging by the green chat text, extended timer and 2fort, it seems like the kind of scumbag server that would have a bunch of terrible mods.

Don't quote me on this. This is all pure guesswork based on a handful of encounters with this sort of thing and I'm just throwing out all the information I have. Some actual insight from the poster themself about the server would be a great help.

Guys, it just a skin I found somewhere on youtube >.> not some server plugin hahaha.

...then why are you asking if it's some kind of glitch?