Sign in to follow this  
SirKillingston

Currently Watching? (anime)

SINCE WE HAVE A FORUM FOR THIS STUFF NOW

What series are you guys currently watching? I've been keeping up with FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bleach (yeah I know, but I've started it and just want to end it now), Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Durarara!!.

I've got a couple others that I've started, but kinda put on hold, such as Dance in the Vampire Bund and Trinity Blood.

For currently airing stuff, One Piece and FMA: Brotherhood. I am a little curious about Durarara, might check it out some time.

Durarara is VERY good; the first few episodes were kinda slow, but it's really picked up now, especially the latest episode.

I would recommend watching Baccano! before Durarara; they're entirely different series, but both are done by the same author/studio and it can help give you a feel for what Durarara might be like.

• Mobile Suit Gundam 00
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
  • Black Lagoon (actually, I'm just waiting for the third series to come out)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

Just finished Mahoromatic again (i love old school stuff) and currently Basquash... what is Basquash you ask... sports anime and mecha had a baby... i think that is all i need to say

Oh yeah - I was also watching .hack// Legend of the Twilight recently. Too many characters with one track minds. The manga was decent though.

Shugo - I gotta save my sister!

Rena - My big brother will save me!

Sanjuro - Don't let your guard down.

Mireille - oshit! Rare treasure!

Ouka - oshit! Something worth fighting!

And so on. Also, too much ["SHUGO!", "RENA!", "SHUGO!", "RENAAAA!", "SHUUUUGO!" -Rena manages to screw herself-, "REENAAAAAA!!!!"]s.

I haven't been keeping up with my series lately, but this is what I have for now:

Ookami Kakushi

Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆

Hanamaru Youchien

Other series that have already finished airing, I'm not watching. Because I already finished watching them. Well, some of them. Until I find another. Which I will then marathon it and finish in 2-3 days.

NOT ANIME SERIES BUT NOTABLE BECAUSE I STILL SEEK SOMEONE WHO WATCHES:

Kamen Rider Double

Kamen Rider Kuuga (still at ep29)

Tensou Sentai Goseiger

Escaflowne (showing my roommates)

gonna rewatch Sailor Moon S sometime soon.

I haven't watched a new series in... ages

I've been rewatching Slayers, starting with the movies and working my way down the timeline.

I also decided to see what the fuss was over Index/Railgun, and started watching Index yesterday. Fairly interesting, but not spectacular..

Oh, and I started checking out Kara no Kyoukai a while back too, seen up to the second movie so far.

Right now I'm just watching the Fate/Stay Night anime. Besides the horrid dubbing, I was somewhat curious how they'd handle the H scenes and story. Might watch Kodomo no Jikan or something (Zetsubou knows it) later.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Mobile Suit Gundam 00(Even though I've watched both seasons)

Right now I'm just watching the Fate/Stay Night anime. Besides the horrid dubbing, I was somewhat curious how they'd handle the H scenes and story. Might watch Kodomo no Jikan or something (Zetsubou knows it) later.

Seriously, the dub for that is horrible. Just wait until episode 14; normally a really awesome fight ... but it sucks with how badly they destroy Archer's chant.

The anime mainly follows the Fate route ... and the first scene might as well not exists in the anime. The second ... you really don't see anything. Really, there is nothing mature about the anime >.>

Last anime I've watched was Bakemonogatari, but with Black Rock Shooter I may watch next season

Other then that I'll stick to my old/badass animes like Last Exile and Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate