Sign in to follow this  
SirKillingston

Currently Watching? (anime)

Guess what I started watching.

<-------

Oh, thats AWESOME. I've gotta say, its quite a random anime, and in the later episodes it gets even more weird, sometimes even to the point of "distasteful". Its pretty freakin awesome in the long run though.

Also, do you read the Manga? English publications are up to novel 5 (or 6) if youre into that sort of thing ^_^

Meh... despite the fact that most people in my school thinks I'm the one who is most in touch with the anime world, I don't watch much. Mainly because I can't be arsed to download the anime. And streaming is shit on my old computer ><

So I'm always watching so (relatively) old anime...

I am watching K-On!! and Baka to Test though...

Also, Romance of the Three Kingdoms? Seriously? I'd rather read the book.

What, you don't stream episodes?

Give a newly aired episode a day and half, and it'll be up on like 9 different websites subbed and all. No need to download unless you really really really want quality. Or if you want to keep the episode.

What, you don't stream episodes?

Give a newly aired episode a day and half, and it'll be up on like 9 different websites subbed and all. No need to download unless you really really really want quality. Or if you want to keep the episode.

Yeah, I want to, but A) my (old) computer is shit, making any streaming site (even Youtube on lowest quality)'s videos lag like there's no tommorow, and b ) my internet connection (on my old computer) is shit. It's actually more reliable for me to download. Really.

Oh, and I have pack-rat syndrome, methinks. I hoard everything I find. You should see my room. ><

Guess what I started watching.

<-------

Oh I LOVED than series. It’s my personal favorite and the series that got me into anime (and Clannad, but more so Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei). I do admit though, I was a little disappointed with season three, Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei…

Decided to start up watching Angel Beats even though it was just released. Looks promising. I know K-ON!!!'s second season is comming out soon as well but I'm not too excited for it.

Out of sheer boredom and a bit of curiosity, I decided to start watching a bunch of stuff. What I'm currently watching has changed so much recently, I think I'll make up a full list now.

One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and Slayers are ones I've mentioned previously. I'm also checking out Manabi Straight which seems ok so far, but nothing special.. Sketchbook full color's.. which is pretty slow, but relaxing. Some newly airing stuff I've watched also includes Working!! That looks like it has potential. There's also a recent Ranma 1/2 OVA which was pretty good. The usual Ranma stuff..

Not sure if anyone would count it as one, but the only anime stuff I watch is the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs. The large periods of time between episodes is somewhat bothersome at times.

I just started Fairy Tail last week and I'm really enjoying it. Also watching Hajime no Ippo (Again since I watched the entire series last year and it's still great. The fights still keep my on the edge of my seat and it's the only anime that has had that hold on me even when watching episodes a second time.) and still keeping up with One Piece. I enjoy the One Piece manga a bit more now days though.

ATM I'm watching Full Metal panic, Canaan, Kara no kyoukai, and Tsukihime

i know someone is gonna hate me for this.

but i finally started watching one piece.

don`t think this even needs spoilers: but why did no-one tell me about impel down?

I'm not really a fan of One Piece myself.

Though I've slowed down on anime enough that I'm unlikely to pick up more after Durarara's done.

one piece is starting to suck after black beard died imo

fix`d.

the way the story`s going, i`m not gonna be surprised if this happens.

I'm watchign Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/When They Cry. It's... good but upsetting in an unusual way. The blood and guts are one thing but the paranoia is unnerving.

Im watching Umineko No Naku Koro Ni and Rosario + Vampire(reading it first) and I have to say Umineko is kinda odd and Rosario is pretty awesome

Currently Durarara because I finally got interested in it and starting again with One Piece because bf is like "WATCH IT WITH ME"

Also watching Hanamarou Kindergarten over and over because im a big fag

As I mentioned in the sad moments thread, I have just finished with Clannad/Clannad AS.

I'm watchign Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/When They Cry. It's... good but upsetting in an unusual way. The blood and guts are one thing but the paranoia is unnerving.

Yeah.. I really enjoyed it for the mystery, though. By the time the real twist hits you, you'll begin to rethink everything you thought you knew about the series. The second season, Kai, has very little of the gore; it's more about solving the problems and resolving everything that happened in the first season.

I plan to rewatch the whole thing sometime, just to see all the little things I missed.

Also watching Hanamarou Kindergarten over and over because im a big fag

"big fag"? D: heck no

I just watched the street fighter 2 anime movie, it was ftw! (naked chunli ftw)

My friend usually watches more action-y and fighting anime. Well, out of the blue, he texts me "I just started watching an anime called Popotan".

I just replied with "oh, god"

not even five minutes later He texts back "Oh wow, was not expecting that".

and he doesn't even know that It was an H-Game first. :lol:

I'm not really a fan of One Piece myself.

Though I've slowed down on anime enough that I'm unlikely to pick up more after Durarara's done.

one piece is starting to suck after black beard died imo

fix`d.

the way the story`s going, i`m not gonna be surprised if this happens.

I dunno. I think it won't get any worse. If anything, it'll stay at a low pace, but not be bad. After all, One Piece is about halfway done. So only like another 500-600 more chapters left. Or so I've heard. <:

Plus there's still future blackbeard appearances, the crew getting together, fishman isle, and meeting more of the other "rookie" crews to look forward to. I say shit will continue to be awesome.