Sign in to follow this  
SirKillingston

Currently Watching? (anime)

I think i stopped watching One Piece at episode 320ish during Water 7, for the most part it's the only good super long shounen anime (compairing to god awful naruto and bleach) although bleach had it's moments.

Rewatched Baccano! recently, I'd suggest that to anyone as it's a personal favorite.

started avatar the last airbender

its actually very good imo

ohgawd, yes, awesome anime.

But the movie... ogawd. It's going to murder the entire thing. In a bad way.

Can a show really be called an anime if it wasn't made in Japan? I'd call Avatar an anime inspired cartoon.

Can a show really be called an anime if it wasn't made in Japan? I'd call Avatar an anime inspired cartoon.

... true. :<

but I still liked it

... true. :<

but I still liked it

i thought avatar was much better than alot of animes ive seen. im gonna consider it an "americanized" anime instead of calling it a cartoon.

and yes the movie is gonna suck lol

aang in the movie is too fat

katara and sokka arent tan

scar for zuko isnt big enough

iroh isnt fat which is major fail

momo better be fucking good

I finished watching Pani Poni Dash! a couple of days ago. I found it pleasantly crazy.

OMG! that anime rules!!! seriously, everyone should watch it(so fricking awesome)

and the other day I saw the first episode of "arakawa under the bridge"

I don't know if I should laugh, go WTF or enjoy it...it's so...uhm...I don't know!

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

I like the fact they trim away the literal chunk of fat other (big) anime series have: fillers.

All episodes are relevant to the plot. Yeah, it'll be short, but good. When it's done, I'll probably watch something by the same author.

Hope this to-the-point style of storytelling catches on.

Decided to rewatch Higurashi, and I gotta say, it's an entirely different experience. You already know the plot twists and what's coming up, so the shock aspect of it's pretty much gone, but it's still very enjoyable. I'm not entirely sure what I like about it, but it's still a great anime...

Just finished Watching "Paranoia Agent"

Immediately Bought the box set on ebay after finishing it >.>

The last anime I watched was Ladies vs Butlers

It was okay, better quality than most of it's gnere and very funny at momnets. But be warned: Its Very Ecchi.

i finally took the high road and started watching:

Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei

dx

its really good imo XD

How exactly do you murder something in a good way?

IMO, the main fault the movie will have is the fact that the kid who plays Aang looks like he's 7.

I'm currently waiting for more episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood <3, and casually watching episodes of Azumanga Daioh

So I finished rewatching the first series of Higurashi (I've still yet to see any of the other series), and I'm a bit confused by a couple scenarios...

So, Keiichi has memories of killing Mion and Rena from the first scenario thingy, but they're still alive in the Rena scenario (Keiichi too), so does that mean that the first scenario is just entirely a dream?

During the last episode of the first series, Rena says that she's going to die from clawing at her throat due to the 'curse' disease thingy, but at the end accepts Keeichi and co's friendship. During the credits, it goes back to an earlier point in the Rena scenario where they're playing Clue or something, and instead of Rena being called down, Rika get's called down by Ooishi. Is this a start of a new scenario, or did Rena get cured, or what? ._.

In the first scenario, both Rena and Mion are 'crazy-ified', by what I assume to be the curse disease thing. I thought the disease was triggered by leaving the village/entering the village from somewhere else, and Mion never left the village (unless there's some giant mindfuck involving Mion and Shion)

Rika's death in Satoko's scenario is never explained. Wot?

If any of that is answered in the next series, or any of the other ones (I'm pretty sure there's more than 2, anyways), apologies for the pointless rambling :3

So I finished rewatching the first series of Higurashi (I've still yet to see any of the other series), and I'm a bit confused by a couple scenarios...

So, Keiichi has memories of killing Mion and Rena from the first scenario thingy, but they're still alive in the Rena scenario (Keiichi too), so does that mean that the first scenario is just entirely a dream?

During the last episode of the first series, Rena says that she's going to die from clawing at her throat due to the 'curse' disease thingy, but at the end accepts Keeichi and co's friendship. During the credits, it goes back to an earlier point in the Rena scenario where they're playing Clue or something, and instead of Rena being called down, Rika get's called down by Ooishi. Is this a start of a new scenario, or did Rena get cured, or what? ._.

In the first scenario, both Rena and Mion are 'crazy-ified', by what I assume to be the curse disease thing. I thought the disease was triggered by leaving the village/entering the village from somewhere else, and Mion never left the village (unless there's some giant mindfuck involving Mion and Shion)

If any of that is answered in the next series, or any of the other ones (I'm pretty sure there's more than 2, anyways), apologies for the pointless rambling :3

All of this is explained in the second season. There is an OVA of 5 episodes, but it's not technically part of the storyline. Kind of a side story thing.

I will say that you have several things wrong here, though.

All of this is explained in the second season. There is an OVA of 5 episodes, but it's not technically part of the storyline. Kind of a side story thing.

I will say that you have several things wrong here, though.

Should be interesting to see how all this turns out, then :3 Thanks for clearing things up

How exactly do you murder something in a good way?

Like, I could've meant the movie was gonna murder it because it'd be so much better. o:

i finally took the high road and started watching:

Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei

dx

its really good imo XD

fuck yes, that anime rules D:

so fucking crazy :D

I've still come to finish the 3rd season, I'm so lazy =u=

I'm rewatching Ouran High School Host Club. I only watched it once before, and it was so long ago I'd forgotten most of the episodes.

It's even funner than I remember. I'm still laughing through most of the show, and I'm only through episode 5.

I now have 4 anime(s) i have all the episodes of and need to watch.. Kara no Kyoukai, Canaan, Bakemonogatati, and tsukihime

Watched half an hour of Appleseed Ex Machina before the over-the-top action (John Woo, go figure), cliché dialogue and uncanny valley CG animation bored/frightened me out of watching the rest.

Just finished watching Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade instead. LOVED IT. Great political/military drama.

Next up, Perfect Blue. (Satoshi Kon <3)

Plan to watch:

Dennou Coil

Planetes

Real Drive

The last anime I watched was Ladies vs Butlers

It was okay, better quality than most of it's gnere and very funny at momnets. But be warned: Its Very Ecchi.

Last finished would be the same.

Rewatched fma and now watching brotherhood. Also rewatching code geass