#21 Shiba

Shiba

I post a lot!

• TF2 Admins
  • 919 posts

Posted March 22 2010 - 11:53 PM

I hardly keep up with whats new nowdays :/

I was watching Yatterman (old and new) a while ago
"Humans are cowards in the face of happiness, you need courage to hold on to happiness" - Momoko "Kamikaze Girls"
"If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?" - RuPaul
"Nothing is impractical, if it makes you feel beautiful" - Oldspice guy

The Shiba Shop

#22 Aelinos

Aelinos

I post a lot!

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted March 23 2010 - 04:29 AM

Right now I'm just watching the Fate/Stay Night anime. Besides the horrid dubbing, I was somewhat curious how they'd handle the H scenes and story. Might watch Kodomo no Jikan or something (Zetsubou knows it) later.

Seriously, the dub for that is horrible. Just wait until episode 14; normally a really awesome fight ... but it sucks with how badly they destroy Archer's chant.

The anime mainly follows the Fate route ... and the first scene might as well not exists in the anime. The second ... you really don't see anything. Really, there is nothing mature about the anime >.>
Hats:
1st - Officer's Ushanka (Some really long time ago)
2nd - Vintage Tyrolean (12/17/10)
3rd - Shooter's Sola Topi (05/06/10)

#23 Phosphatide

Phosphatide

UUUUUU

• Members
  • 3522 posts

Posted March 23 2010 - 06:45 AM

I'm sure most of you have seen the new season chart, but here it is anyway.

#24 Panda-Dog

Panda-Dog

The Real Legend

• Administrators
  • 1264 posts

Posted March 23 2010 - 08:04 AM

Last anime I've watched was Bakemonogatari, but with Black Rock Shooter I may watch next season

Other then that I'll stick to my old/badass animes like Last Exile and Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate
What?

#25 Darkshadow8181

Darkshadow8181

Jiggers, fellas! The cops!

• Banned
  • 882 posts

Posted March 23 2010 - 01:48 PM

From those, I'll probably only keep up with K-ON!!. Although Heroman might be cool to check out..

#26 Zetsubou

Zetsubou

kind of impossible to talk to

• TF2 Admins
  • 2940 posts

Posted March 23 2010 - 07:19 PM

yutori-chan looks interesting
Nothing

#27 Neh

Neh

Hiya!

• Administrators
  • 3257 posts

Posted April 01 2010 - 09:55 PM

Guess what I started watching.

<-------

#28 Zetsubou

Zetsubou

kind of impossible to talk to

• TF2 Admins
  • 2940 posts

Posted April 01 2010 - 10:45 PM

<-------

Oh, thats AWESOME. I've gotta say, its quite a random anime, and in the later episodes it gets even more weird, sometimes even to the point of "distasteful". Its pretty freakin awesome in the long run though.

Also, do you read the Manga? English publications are up to novel 5 (or 6) if youre into that sort of thing ^_^
Nothing

#29 Phosphatide

Phosphatide

UUUUUU

• Members
  • 3522 posts

Posted April 01 2010 - 11:28 PM

Spring season, hooray.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama and B Gata H Kei (didn't expect this one to be that entertaining, but hey surprises everywhere) are now on my list.

#30 Sunny Necro

Sunny Necro

Dimension Link Guardian

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted April 05 2010 - 05:53 PM

Meh... despite the fact that most people in my school thinks I'm the one who is most in touch with the anime world, I don't watch much. Mainly because I can't be arsed to download the anime. And streaming is shit on my old computer ><

So I'm always watching so (relatively) old anime...

I am watching K-On!! and Baka to Test though...

Also, Romance of the Three Kingdoms? Seriously? I'd rather read the book.
"Combat is the crucible wherein true knowledge of self is born.

Y'all~"

#31 Phosphatide

Phosphatide

UUUUUU

• Members
  • 3522 posts

Posted April 06 2010 - 12:16 AM

What, you don't stream episodes?

Give a newly aired episode a day and half, and it'll be up on like 9 different websites subbed and all. No need to download unless you really really really want quality. Or if you want to keep the episode.

#32 Sunny Necro

Sunny Necro

Dimension Link Guardian

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted April 06 2010 - 05:06 AM

What, you don't stream episodes?

Give a newly aired episode a day and half, and it'll be up on like 9 different websites subbed and all. No need to download unless you really really really want quality. Or if you want to keep the episode.

Yeah, I want to, but A) my (old) computer is shit, making any streaming site (even Youtube on lowest quality)'s videos lag like there's no tommorow, and b ) my internet connection (on my old computer) is shit. It's actually more reliable for me to download. Really.

Oh, and I have pack-rat syndrome, methinks. I hoard everything I find. You should see my room. ><
"Combat is the crucible wherein true knowledge of self is born.

Y'all~"

#33 Snowbird

Snowbird

What task requires more than uber or kritz?

• Scrimmer
  • 840 posts
  • Scout, Medic, Spy

Posted April 06 2010 - 06:20 AM

<-------

Oh I LOVED than series. It’s my personal favorite and the series that got me into anime (and Clannad, but more so Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei). I do admit though, I was a little disappointed with season three, Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei…

Decided to start up watching Angel Beats even though it was just released. Looks promising. I know K-ON!!!'s second season is comming out soon as well but I'm not too excited for it.

Originally Posted by The Immortal Black Mage
The sacrament of Dakka can be expressed only by those who have experienced it. It is a holy sacrament (of fire) that states "We are firing our guns at you. Die."

#34 Neh

Neh

Hiya!

• Administrators
  • 3257 posts

Posted April 06 2010 - 12:54 PM

Out of sheer boredom and a bit of curiosity, I decided to start watching a bunch of stuff. What I'm currently watching has changed so much recently, I think I'll make up a full list now.

One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and Slayers are ones I've mentioned previously. I'm also checking out Manabi Straight which seems ok so far, but nothing special.. Sketchbook full color's.. which is pretty slow, but relaxing. Some newly airing stuff I've watched also includes Working!! That looks like it has potential. There's also a recent Ranma 1/2 OVA which was pretty good. The usual Ranma stuff..

#35 Einwand

Einwand

The Silliest

• Scrimmer
  • 416 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Sniper, Medic, Spy

Posted April 09 2010 - 02:18 PM

Not sure if anyone would count it as one, but the only anime stuff I watch is the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs. The large periods of time between episodes is somewhat bothersome at times.

#36 Action Hank

Action Hank

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 632 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Spy

Posted April 11 2010 - 10:28 AM

I just started Fairy Tail last week and I'm really enjoying it. Also watching Hajime no Ippo (Again since I watched the entire series last year and it's still great. The fights still keep my on the edge of my seat and it's the only anime that has had that hold on me even when watching episodes a second time.) and still keeping up with One Piece. I enjoy the One Piece manga a bit more now days though.
Posted Image

#37 Somber

Somber

Sephiroth, Darth Revan, and Akuma all in the same guy.

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Soldier, Heavy, Medic

Posted April 26 2010 - 09:30 AM

ATM I'm watching Full Metal panic, Canaan, Kara no kyoukai, and Tsukihime
Posted Image

And Everytime I die...And everytime I am reborn.. I will continue to fall in love with you..

#38 Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe

A Real Arabian Hero!

• Scrimmer
  • 792 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 02:37 PM

Just got through the 13 episodes of Hellsing. Now I must go and get the OVAs! Alucard, you are one badass vampire! :P
Posted Image

#39 Heartlesskev

Heartlesskev

I post a lot!

• Scrimmer
  • 5095 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 02:47 PM

i know someone is gonna hate me for this.

but i finally started watching one piece.

Spoiler:
don`t think this even needs spoilers: but why did no-one tell me about impel down?

#40 SirKillingston

SirKillingston

Bootylicious.

• Scrimmer
  • 3641 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 02:50 PM

I'm not really a fan of One Piece myself.

Though I've slowed down on anime enough that I'm unlikely to pick up more after Durarara's done.
Naudlus: TIL killingston is never wrong

Friendship for Everyone™: I don't know. I'm too nice.

Feral: I am tiny baby woman.

emeraldscorp: MY ASS IS EASY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users