Sign in to follow this  
Pwnacus Maximus

Victory. :d

War Of The Lion King?

Never heard of it.

OHhhhhhh, It's WoW.

K, I still like my version of it better :P

Edited by FriendlyNeighbrhoodMonSteR

And they just released info for class changes coming in Cataclysm.

I'M EXCITED BITCHES!

Actually i'm not back, because i can't recover my account info. D:

I've tried everything, looked through all my past email accounts, looked for my cd keys, everything, but no dice. i cannot fucking recover my account information. i sent a ticket into blizzard support but that could be weeks before they get to it :(

EDIT: it's all because motherfucking blizzard decided to fuck everything up with that battle.net shit

Actually i'm not back, because i can't recover my account info. D:

I've tried everything, looked through all my past email accounts, looked for my cd keys, everything, but no dice. i cannot fucking recover my account information. i sent a ticket into blizzard support but that could be weeks before they get to it :(

EDIT: it's all because motherfucking blizzard decided to fuck everything up with that battle.net shit

yuk yuk :3

Odds are you'll have to have support rebuild your Battle.net account. Mine had trouble also when I came back. Apparently a bunch of the really old BNet accounts were flagged for the wrong region, despite having been marked as US originally. This broke the game login. They tried to recreate mine under the same email address, but it kept saying it was in use (despite having just deleted it) so I had to use another email.

Of course these are issues you may run into *after* you recover your account...good luck! It took me 2 hours on the phone but I did get mine resolved the same night at least.