Sign in to follow this  
Chloe

Chloe Learned How To Make Videos!

Because I feel so smart, I'm going to post to appease my vanity.

All of the tf2 videos I've made are here.

So have a video where we talk about a mile long dick and why I don't like Granary. (NWS for wang jokes.)

I apologize for the spazzy camerawork. Fortunately I got some tips on how not to cause seizures by swinging the camera around. EDIT: video replaced with slightly better camerawork and less retarded stuff

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7au0VekvdHs

WANG i love that word

and i'm glad you're gonna make videos now OH BOY

Videos are looking good there :)

Try this when you're gonna record your next video:

cl_hud_minmode 1

Makes the HUD disappear(mostly) so you see more of the world.

And there's also an option in the Settings Menu that allows you to remove the "Person is Carrying X" window.

You don't like playing granary because it reminds you of your own dick?

shame :(

oh, Hidepanel specgui in console before you record gets rid of the black bars

fix your shit

fix your shit

Thanks for the advice. I'll fix this tomorrow and for future videos. Always glad to improve!

And there's also an option in the Settings Menu that allows you to remove the "Person is Carrying X" window.

Ooh I didn't know this. ty.

Hahah I started this whole thing :D

But I do not know if thats something to be proud of O.O

lolol

Fixed the video and did slightly better with the camerawork. The black bars ont here now don't appear on youtube because I put it in wide screen. I have a wide screen monitor and I like too much to change it.

Thanks to jason and startos. My videos will now suck less.

lol, why am I never around when these discussions? Even in the months when I can play TF2 . . .

Unrelated-but-still-related: How is making a video vain? I'm curious . . .

Dont you dare make that video we talked about Chloe >.>

If I were to make a montage of me headshotting you with the huntsman, I'd be kind enough to include the times you kill me with rockets. And then I would set it to the Overture of 1812 with each of us going "Damn!" Unfortunately I don't know how to put more than one video together or edit music in or anything.

If I were to make a montage of me headshotting you with the huntsman, I'd be kind enough to include the times you kill me with rockets. And then I would set it to the Overture of 1812 with each of us going "Damn!" Unfortunately I don't know how to put more than one video together or edit music in or anything.

you need help on that?

for poor zeta`s sake, i would gladly be of any assistance (or at least see what i can do)

But then there would be so many more clips of me killing you >:D but I think I get madder when I die :3

you need help on that?

for poor zeta`s sake, i would gladly be of any assistance (or at least see what i can do)

Well, really I don't want to do it because I don't want ot hunt through the files for head shots and...

But then there would be so many more clips of me killing you >:D but I think I get madder when I die :3

This is true. It's just funny when I do hit Zeta because he gets upset and i seem to hit him more often than anyone else. He runs INTO my arrows.

This is true. It's just funny when I do hit Zeta because he gets upset and i seem to hit him more often than anyone else. He runs INTO my arrows.

My face it has Chloe Arrow magnets D: And I do get upset I have every right to :3

Im not the only one. But i was thinking more of a engie frag vid + a lot of rage. I was either gonna use that song or Jacques Offenbach - Orpheus in the Underworld Overture. But since my recording whent badly i dont think so.

Good luck with it!

Also lol wut ratty?