Sign in to follow this  
OrangeL

Black Ops

25% off when using the "bigsavings" coupon at Direct 2 Drive. Drops the price to 45$, and being a Steam Works game, it has to be activated through Steam to play.

I pre ordered it because i like call of duty

Am i weird?

I haven't played it much but it's pretty fun :D

Friends are buy it for me in my birthday.

They let me have it or a day, and then they take it back for 9 months so they can play it.

...I DIDNT EVEN WANT THE GAME!

Friends are buy it for me in my birthday.

They let me have it or a day, and then they take it back for 9 months so they can play it.

...I DIDNT EVEN WANT THE GAME!

Call of duty fans, how do they work?

Played it for 30 minutes, got to say, single player campaign is awesome.

Gonna try zombie mode tomorrow :D

And I think it isn't THAT much of a spoiler to say that as far as I can see, the front part of the game (at least) is a flashback.

Call of duty fans, how do they work?

apperantly its counted as my birthday gift, and my christmas gift.

:/

.......I WANTED A PONY D:<

well overall I actually like the game unlike MW2.

I beaten the Campaign and its typical length is 6 hours on normal mode and 8 hours on harder difficulty and the story is actually interesting. Something to note though and surprised it has

don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

Dimitri Petrenko from Call of Duty World at War

Multiplayer is 500 times way better than MW2. Sure it the guns have little to no recoil but they have vastly took away the stuff that was stupid in MW2.

Maps are 5 times bigger than the small maps in MW2 which is a delight, spawns are actually normal unlike MW2 where I always spawn besides an enemy, they nerfed the grenade launcher a bit thank god, I have not encounter one guy that is like in the video I submitted and of course DEDICATED SERVERS! Sure it's Gameservers.com but at least it's better than nothing.

Just to note though right now, I wouldn't recommend buying it right now because there have been problems with performance issues and random stutter/lag in multiplayer mode (I get this too but it doesn't affect me at all). Luckily I don't have performance issues on my Desktop computer but my laptop wouldn't run it properly unless it's in windowed mode because Nvidia still hasn't updated a freaking driver for it.

One small complaint, some of the gun sounds do sound a bit cheap but then again, that's personal preference.

Edited by kingddd

well overall I actually like the game unlike MW2.

I beaten the Campaign and its typical length is 6 hours on normal mode and 8 hours on harder difficulty and the story is actually interesting. Something to note though and surprised it has

don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

Dimitri Petrenko from Call of Duty World at War

Multiplayer is 500 times way better than MW2. Sure it the guns have little to no recoil but they have vastly took away the stuff that was stupid in MW2.

Maps are 5 times bigger than the small maps in MW2 which is a delight, spawns are actually normal unlike MW2 where I always spawn besides an enemy, they nerfed the grenade launcher a bit thank god, I have not encounter one guy that is like in the video I submitted and of course DEDICATED SERVERS! Sure it's Gameservers.com but at least it's better than nothing.

Just to note though right now, I wouldn't recommend buying it right now because there have been problems with performance issues and random stutter/lag in multiplayer mode (I get this too but it doesn't affect me at all). Luckily I don't have performance issues on my Desktop computer but my laptop wouldn't run it properly unless it's in windowed mode because Nvidia still hasn't updated a freaking driver for it.

One small complaint, some of the gun sounds do sound a bit cheap but then again, that's personal preference.

Your forgot the part where you play as

Reznov

the most badass character ever. Beating Captain Price anyday.

Kinda sad you see

Dimitri

die though D:

Still need to finish it. At Rebirth Islands now. Haven't touched MP yet.

Your forgot the part where you play as

Reznov

the most badass character ever. Beating Captain Price anyday.

Kinda sad you see

Dimitri

die though D:

Still need to finish it. At Rebirth Islands now. Haven't touched MP yet.

Fuck yeah

Reznov is so much better than captain price now.

Getting tempted to get it since a friend bought it and it's closer to MW1 than MW2 was, plus I can catch a 10% discount from the store. Though I think I'd rather wait after hearing/seeing those performance issues people randomly have (the stuttering and server lag/magic bullets)

I brought my XBox to college, and someone broke one of my controllers playing Black Ops on it. Thankfully it was less than a week old, so I got it replaced under warranty, but still. >_>

I think the RC car is fun. I hated it soooo much until I unlocked it. Now i don't even care if i get killed by one, I just think its freakin awesome. And an ACOG sight on my revolver? weird, but why not xD

I really want some sort of mod or game mode where you like, race RC cars or something. or if they had some sort of braking system so i could drift, that'd just be icing on the cake.

(i have it for X360 btw)

Finished the SP.

I can only say:

Holy shit that was a nice twist with Reznov... This game is definitely going to be in my favorites in a long time.

Also, anyone try to fuck around in Dead Ops Arcade? I mean the game you can access in the computer in the main menu.

Just in case you don't know how:

Hold Space in the main menu to get out of the chair, go to the computer, USE the computer, type 'cd' then 'doa'. Also, you can play Zork on that computer :D type 'zork' instead.

And Multiplayer. The sudden lag spikes ain't helping when the lowest ping in the closest server is 200.

On that note, I still don't know how to drive those damn bomb cars.

And Decoy grenades are awesome.

I think the RC car is fun. I hated it soooo much until I unlocked it. Now i don't even care if i get killed by one, I just think its freakin awesome. And an ACOG sight on my revolver? weird, but why not xD

I really want some sort of mod or game mode where you like, race RC cars or something. or if they had some sort of braking system so i could drift, that'd just be icing on the cake.

(i have it for X360 btw)

You can drift while boosting and turning fast.

I hate when I do well at a game I think I suck at. Jut played for about an hour and a half, and I came in first or second on every match except the last, where I was 5th. I've just been using the default SMG kit, and I'm level 10, haven't even got around to unlocking ANYTHING.

At one point, I just wanted to bloody reload my gun but players kept running around the corner I was hiding behind, right into my knife. I knifed 5 guys before I managed to actually reload.