Sign in to follow this  
Ager

Guild Wars 2

If we could do it in GW1, why not in GW2?

It probably has something to do with it not being instance based. Since each area in GW1 was basically any server on TF2 with its own map they could devote some servers to international. I'm going to assume that that's not feasible do to the way the land is structured in GW2.

That said, I really don't know if that's how any of that worked but I feel it's reasonable at the very least.

It probably has something to do with it not being instance based. Since each area in GW1 was basically any server on TF2 with its own map they could devote some servers to international. I'm going to assume that that's not feasible do to the way the land is structured in GW2.

That said, I really don't know if that's how any of that worked but I feel it's reasonable at the very least.

I understand the need for servers in GW2, what is not so understandable is that guesting is region locked. In the original GW you could join up with anyone, when going to an outpost you could select if you wanted to join one for the Americas, Asia, or Europe regardless of your own location. It's possible for them to set up GW2 in the same manner, the only reasons I can think of why they haven't are poor planning and/or laziness.

I always have this feeling that my damage isn't high enough. It could be the fact that level 70+ mobs have really high health pools but i dunno.

50K influence to even begin Guild missions. I don't think we, as Nom, are pulling this off.

http://www.reddit.co...nds_on_preview/

50K influence to even begin Guild missions. I don't think we, as Nom, are pulling this off.

This is made worse by the fact that Influence is split among servers instead of being pooled together.

Once again; WTF ARENANET?!

This half-assedry when it comes to cross-server interaction is really pissing me off.

If anybody else is still looking to get the game it has gone of sale for $40 until April 1.

Also, there have been daily sales in the gem store, most of the items have been lame consumables, but today the character customizer is for sale, so if you were looking to mess with a character's appearance I would suggest picking one up before the end of the day.

Also, late welcome to Toast.

GW2 is having a free weekend from 19-21 so you guys can try the super adventure box

Those who had the previous trail will have their account reactivated for the weekend

Those who didn't and want to try the game for the first time, send me a PM and I'll pass you the trial key

Choose Tarnished Coast, Yak's Bend, or other servers Nommers frequent. I know for a fact that the first two have Guild Banks and basic operations set up on those servers. Yes, they're unfortunately separate. Gives guilds massive penalties if they want to server hop.

Also...how many codes did you get? Thought specific websites were giving them out.

You shall all fall to my fabulous engineer, Java Syntaxslayer. He programmed his Flamethrower himself!

Stopped caring about what GW2 did a while ago. It had a promising start, but a constantly disappointing life when they decided to shove out shitty "living world" updates every two weeks while ignoring the mass of issues that have existed since launch.

Maybe the expansion will help, I have no idea, but my interest has long died.

Stopped caring about what GW2 did a while ago. It had a promising start, but a constantly disappointing life when they decided to shove out shitty "living world" updates every two weeks while ignoring the mass of issues that have existed since launch.

Maybe the expansion will help, I have no idea, but my interest has long died.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. They actually continued to develop the original Guild Wars after it was release so I figured the same would happen with the sequel, but its like they just stopped caring and only added updates so they could throw new things in the cash shop.