Sign in to follow this  
IzThatSo~?

Anyone Want To Play? 12.3

Play and I'll uninstall those secret cameras I use to record videos of you while you sleep with

I was wondering what that red light in the corner was...

Play and I'll uninstall those secret cameras I use to record videos of you while you sleep with

Wait, you were watching me?

Damn. No wonder you could finally 1cc Easy UFO after months even though I did it on my second try. XD

IsThatSo~ Uses Full Revive!

Wait, you were watching me?

Damn. No wonder you could finally 1cc Easy UFO after months even though I did it on my second try. XD

So will you play if we agree to get rid of those cameras? (Still wondering how Hat got them there in the first place.)

Meh... I suppose alright.

I'll still probably resort to melee and projectile spam though.

That's pretty much all the game is x3

Although setting up spellcards are a bitch sometimes...

Meh... I suppose alright.

Yesh Necro Get.

Does you have Hamachi? If so just join the network.

Name: CountryVilTouhou

ask for the password.

That means if you face me, our bullets are just going to cancel each other out -____-;;

That means if you face me, our bullets are just going to cancel each other out -____-;;

One word: LASERS

One phrase: Marisas Butt

Fixed. :P

Just downloaded it.

EDIT: Got 10.5 too, for good measure.

How the heck do you block in this game?

Hold the button that moves you backwards.

I still don't know how to block using the spirit orbs or energy or whatever they're called. I've seen it done to know it's not random but I can't figure out how to do that.

Yeah, I got it now. Also, Marisa = <3 for her boolet spam and bum-rushing my opponent & master sparking them in the face.

Welcome Smyther to the network and I guess we found our Marisa player. Bumm rushes for everyone!

What this "combo" concept you speak of? Projectile spam ftw!

*also plays Reimu*

OOOhh now i know what you guys are referring to as "bum-rushes"!!

You naughty children.

On a side note, my game stopped running. It's glitching a lot. Asher, can you resend me the game sometime when we're both online?

On a side note, my game stopped running. It's glitching a lot. Asher, can you resend me the game sometime when we're both online?

Sure sure. Gonna be a biggie tho. And you might have lost your cards unless you can recycle your old Profile files.

Free Version

- 100% free for non-commercial use with up to 16 clients.

- Perfect for gamers and home networking.

- 14-day evaluation available.

I know the 14-day bit is for commercial groups only, but the 16-client limit isn't. There are 12 of us on the Hamachi network right now and 19 in the group. Both of those numbers are likely to rise. How are we going to deal with this?

ATM I can think of four options.

• Players are deleted when they go offline so that only online players are in the network. Essentially this means we take it in turns to be on the network. However, this assumes that we can kick & add players as much as we like and that there are never more than 16 people online at once.
  • We setup second (and maybe third) networks. However, I doubt we can play across networks. Though it might be possible to add networks to each other, though that itself would not be without problems.
  • Both! We use Steam chat from now on, and we sign into whichever network our opponent is on. Though this again doesn't solve the issue of players not being able to play & spec each other in an ideal way.
  • We chip in money and get the commercial version.

Commercial Version

- Annual subscription required.

- Includes 256 clients.

- Ideal for small businesses and IT professionals.

Options

I also looked on the possibility of a alternative to Hamachi. I found alts like Wippien and Tunngle.

Both are apparently free and hold more than 16. I'm not saying we should switch right away( and we did clear up some space on our network.), but just food for thought. =3

Options

Wippien
Oooh, open source.

But after looking for 3 minutes, OpenVPN seems to be the standard. We'll play about with all 3 when population starts becoming a problem.

Tunngle made me rage.

OpenVPN needs a server, like mumble.

Trying Wippien. Gay.

OpenVPN it is. I'll go about getting us a server.

Group anoucement: Tunngle

Tunngle is working for us atm. If everyone could try it, that'd be good. It takes a little longer to setup and then login, but it works.

Don't give up on Hamachi just yet (even you, shu). We might have to revert to it.