Sign in to follow this  
Toast

Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus

I got an Evie

IGN: YukikoAmagi

Lvl: 25

And lemme just say that I think scythe is by far the funnest experience for me atm.

wow, this video made me realize just how much stuff we haven't gotten yet.

mabinogi heroes has been out for a while. im sure we'll get some of this stuff sooner or later >.>

im looking foward to do the upper boats. i only got to play for a couple hours in korea

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqGxEJLU4Hs

boat 7 preview

Edited by Employee of the Month

Right, I've been playing a lot of Vindictus lately. Scythe Evie, if you're curious.

It's awesome. =D

Fucking Trampled Plains D:<

Why would you make the dungeon so long, especially when it's on the first boat, with a level 30 requirement. And then just to kick you in the balls, 3 ridiculously fast bosses at once, with smash attacks so you can't PG the attacks T_T

Whenever I would be talking to one of the NPCs about a particular quest, sometimes the text would only partially fill in, leaving me with an incomplete sentence, and me scratching my head as to what they are talking about.

^

heh

after the intro scene, i just started to skip through all the dialogue cuz i didnt want to read them

...then why are you even answering at all then?

Bunch of holiday updates posted today. Most of it just cash items and stuff, but a bit of new content in there as well.

New raid boss, armour set, holiday events, and cash items

Weekend events - Double EXP, Free boat rides, Double EXP + Gold + AP

Also, video making contest

Really, the only thing I'm looking forward to is the double AP. Levelling kinda happens on it's own with all the main/sub quests

As much as I love the sound of these events, once again they go and stick all of the double exp and AP events during times I can't play. jerks.