Sign in to follow this  
Valiantsix

...and It Made Me Smile

I remember something that was... I think a month ago, maybe more, but in any case.

There was this girl I knew, and we were a couple for a few weeks. It was all good and fun, but she was still sad. I tried to help her in any way I could, but then she told me that she was sad for her old boyfriend, who also felt the same way.

It took me a long time to make my decision, but I made my choice and let her go free to help him. I may be single and somewhat depressed now, but at least I know in my heart that I made someone happy.

What, who says I can't be emotional?

Listening to Vanilla Twilight by Owl City always makes me happy, even though I'm not into that brand of music generally I can't help but smile when I hear it.

my cat just right now...

saving my cat from the heater, her claws were wedged in there and she was hanging there. I heared it and reacted on the spot. she's fine and she purred thankfully. so animals know how to show some gratefulness after all!

Some people I really like may come down here to Germany and visit me and and and.. it made me smile.

MY CLASSMATE MADE IT TO PROJECT RUNWAY!

(>;3;)>

omg i love that show

well done well done well done!

I have someone who likes me a lot and they are someone I like a lot too. Maybe a good relationship will come out of this.

Made me smile, keeps making me smile.

What makes me smile?

- Happy people

- Fridays

- Knowing the person I have a crush on does not mind about my physical defects.

Just bought myself a flute today, and it was surprisingly cheap ($375) Silver plated, 1 year manufacturer warranty and 3 year retail warranty. I found mahself something to do this summer :3

I have a good friend whom I haven't seen in about a year and a half. Like, we grew up together. k-8. and then high school started and we drifted apart for some reason. (I BLAME SCHEDULING.) So today I went to a concert for some of the local bands (which was pretty much all metal.) and I saw him there. After the show we sat around and caught up, and I was smiling the whole time.

I jump off the train and right into a the sweetest hug. It occurs to me that my visits here feel more like home than home ever has. All my obsessive worries, self conscious fears, and neurotic tics slowly fade away. No need to for defenses. No need for anything. Just us. Sometimes I have to cry because it feels too good to be in love. Too intense, too scary, too good. But I usually smile.

Valiant I love you so much for making this thread. ;u;

Heheheh, ahh shucks well you're welcome little lady. Always loved this idea so I'm happy to share it with ya'll.

Okay, it's now my mission to find this kitty bank somewhere on this island. If I can't find it I'm ordering it right there cause damnit that was so gosh darn cute! Plus I got a bunch on Yen just rolling around in a drawer so I'll now have a place for it all. Put a smile on my face thats for sure.

I understand perfectly what you mean Isotoxin. Exact same scenario. You made a tough decision and took some balls but not a lot of people would do the same. But everything will come around man.

Wow, lots of love in the air folks. That's awesome to hear!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvos4SDJacU&feature=related

Ugh, trains...

Personal input. 5 Centimeters per second. An absolutely beautiful anime but very sad (The hell's this doing in a happy thread!?). I usually listen to this song on the way from work. It makes me harken back to when I was 6-7 years old. Grab a sammich cause ol' uncle Valiantsix is about to ramble.

Moved to a very small town in Arizona called Tombstone. Went to school there and in the playground there was a girl who kept following me around. We never even spoke a word but we played everything together only until the bell rang did we say something to each other. After that we were inseparable. No matter where one of us went the other followed: nurses office, cafeteria, etc. One day an unfortunate event happened that forced my father and I to move. While in the middle of class my father pulled me from the classroom and we had to leave immediately. Right as we were leaving the gates she hurried over to me. I told her I had to leave and after that we hugged for a long time. As we were driving away I saw her standing at the gate the entire time till I couldn't catch sight of her.

Never saw her again and I don't remember anything about her anymore. It's just a small chapter in my life that I re-remember when I see stuff like 5 cm/s. It may be a sad moment but to me every time I remember it it makes me smile a bit. I hope that lil' girl is doing fine cause I am.

Anyways enough of that, back to our regularly scheduled program!

This week, I'm working on moving into my new apartment. I'm an artist as some of you may know (or know now ;]) and I made it into grad school. Yesterday was spent giving the place a good cleaning, and assembling some furniture. In the apartment I was fortunate enough to get, I have a nook in my bedroom - a place I can climb a ladder to to get away from it all. There is so much room up there, I'm going to be able to have a studio space to create art in. With the large window in my room, there is more than enough light coming in.

Yesterday, before it was time to leave, I sat up there at the very top of the ladder. I was looking out the window into the city, and thinking about how blessed I am, and about how many opportunities I have coming up to make the most out of my life and my talents... and it made me smile.

Huh, surprised this kind of thread didn't exist already.

Anyway, Homestuck music, reading the posts in here and the conversation I had with friends on WLM earlier made me smile.

Chilled with her today, pretty awesome.

On the car ride home I was listening to some Arcade Fire song I haven't heard for awhile and when we got to the parking spot I was like WAIT IT'S NOT THE BEST PART and he looked grumpy so I leaned over to kiss him and it was the sweetest little kiss

Me and Zambler were lyke, Charge n' Targe Demomen on RED for the scrim,

And lyke, then there was a limit for Demomen made after that,

And I smiled. And laughed a bit.

I'm starting to commit more to practicing floot (Since I invested the money into buying one, as mentioned before), and I've apparently improved a lot in the last year, despite the only time I've been able to play being at school when I have music. Last year I could hardly play more than a bar at a time of a certain group of songs, and now I can play my favourite pieces of the songs. I couldn't stop grinning :3

At this moment, I don't have nothing big that happened to me, BUT! Take a look at this list!

It made me smile a few months ago. :wub:

If "The database hates you right now", try again later, it is worth the visit.