Sign in to follow this  
Valiantsix

...and It Made Me Smile

At this moment, I don't have nothing big that happened to me, BUT! Take a look at this list!

It made me smile a few months ago. :wub:

If "The database hates you right now", try again later, it is worth the visit.

OMG you reminded me that since I finished The Last Airbender, I can look at the tropes page

AND IT MADE ME SMILE

The fact that most of the other california (AKA Tohosu) nommers will be sweltering in heat, while the some of the Bay area nommers and coast nommers are chillin in the cool.

The fact that most of the other california (AKA Tohosu) nommers will be sweltering in heat, while the some of the Bay area nommers and coast nommers are chillin in the cool.

I hate you. :P

My manager posted the work schedule for next week:

Mueller, Kyle Scoot

Thursday - Request Off

Friday - Request Off

Saturday - Request Off

Sunday - Request Off

and it made me smile, giving me the best mood for the rest of the day. If you didn't get it, those days are the days of comic-con.

At this moment, I don't have nothing big that happened to me, BUT! Take a look at this list!

It made me smile a few months ago. :wub:

If "The database hates you right now", try again later, it is worth the visit.

OMG you reminded me that since I finished The Last Airbender, I can look at the tropes page

AND IT MADE ME SMILE

Replies makes me smile :D

Okay, one more thing: while testing my map, I normally use the sv_cheat 1 and noclip 1 commands. Today I simply didn't bother using them, and to my happy surprise, I got this, this and THIS! oh, and a Bonk! Atomic Punch, but who cares...

If that wasn't enough, when I was checking these new items, I found that I also have the one hat I always wanted! I smiled, not just because of the hat, but because I simply can't remember WHEN I got it! :rolleyes: Facepalm as much as you want, this is all true!

...AND ALL OF IT MADE ME SMILE

I hate you. :P

while I in Wales am getting about 14 Celsius with a cool breeze.

Also showing someone that i can defend with the gunslinger. Cause tele and dispenser is more important! :D

at work today, I was feeling miserable. I was sick, tired, unbearably hot, sweaty, and angry. After pushing carts for 2 hours in the (SoCal) heat, I was just about to just say "F*** it". So, after I finish my cart sentence, I go inside to bag for a bit.

So im bagging, and this lady has some butter on her order. To be specific, its Land Of Lakes butter. When you scan it, it abbreviates the product on the transaction screen. (Now, I've told this to a few people before, but It still makes me laugh everytime I see it).

Here's what appeared on the screen:

LOL BUTTER

and I just giggled for a good minute about that. We have other ones, like Homogenized Milk, it rings up as "HOMO MILK". :lol:

(no offense to our milk here, though. I swear D:)

and made me forget about the heat, thats pretty nice.

Getting payed to take care of my friends dog while his family leaves for vacation. Pretty awesome that they trust me that much as a friend.

Went to a Waffle House of America and they had Bacon Waffles.

Bacon in a waffle.

WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE IT IS DELISCIOUS AND AMAZING!

Price check on lol butter at register 4. I repeat, price check on lol butter. We are also gonna need a gallon of homo milk.

Alright yesterday or today or whatever time it is back in the State's time zone for about 4-5 straight matches my Heavy was haunted by the horrors of spies..tons of spies going only for me..and cryptic as a sniper.

It started as an evil prank by Rick Astley but from there is snowballed to a heavy's worst nightmare..and whoever the admin that was on during that time made it even more like a nightmare by playing that one tune over and over when I died from a backstab.

But damn was it some fun times. Hell I'd like to see a montage of how many times I've been backstabbed & headshot from all 5 or so of those games.

Had a romantic evening last night capped off by watching one of our favorite movies and cuddling. :3

Had a very fun conversation with Stratos thos morning.

It started as an evil prank by Rick Astley but from there is snowballed to a heavy's worst nightmare..and whoever the admin that was on during that time made it even more like a nightmare by playing that one tune over and over when I died from a backstab.

that was funny XP

we ended up having to many spies, but we still were doing well as a team XP

Woke up in the afternoon,

Launched TF2,

Got a warm welcome from fellow nommers in-server.

It made me smile ^_^

i played tfc with some of the best people ever today..

that made me smile..alot :)

I have recieved all of my games on steam by gifts from awesome friends who love me.

MY CLASSMATE MADE IT TO PROJECT RUNWAY!

(>;3;)>

Project Runway?! as in THE project runway?! Like the one on TV O___O

cause, I see that there's a person from Hawaii on the new designer roster, but maybe its just a coincidence. The person i'm talking about is Andy South...

Had a great night of playing Alien Swarm

BF drew me some adorable pictures that made me baww

got to sleep in

gonna go out and eat some Chinese food later

get 50 bucks for a commission later this week

Its so nice when I just get to lay back and relax <3