Sign in to follow this  
Valiantsix

...and It Made Me Smile

Michael 'Venom' Page decided to catch his opponent after the MMA match.
e3pbwc6odam2f4s1ulxm.gif
Don't know how that worked, brah. Didn't Evangelista already have a trainer? Regardless, take it to a Pokemon Center ASAP.

Marie won.

Suck it, Callie.

33yusw44837sw.gif

Now that FFXIV has been introduced into the godly art of Power Rangers poses, I decided to update my Job henshins for Dark Knight and made one for Warrior. (they're 20 second gifs, so they might take some time to load).

I shout "Darkness... HENSHIN!" for this one.
 zUEEpR7.gif

And I shout "Berserker Change!" for this one.
Qj7GnWa.gif

Got the best Mccree Skin yesterday.

Officially proud American.

CqOvMcEUkAEiVwb.jpg

CqOvMcDVUAASOfN.jpg

CqOvM9WUAAQRH19.jpg

CqOvNK8UEAA8glx.jpg

Edited by kingddd

So I finally built my own computer. It feels great :D Took me like 2 months of planning and another 2 months of waiting for the final part (fucking singapour mail).

Boss is ok with me taking Monday off with (in my opinion) short notice. And he knows its cause Civ is out friday.

Also Civ is coming out so that will be fun.

Been playing World of Final Fantasy and it's pretty good.

Been waiting a long time for the FF series to do a fanservice game like this in a while that DOESN'T take itself too seriously (like Dissidia did, and terribly). And while I wasn't that interested in the game when it was announced, my brother bought and it's quite amazing. The soundtrack is great (with Hamauzu remixes of old faves), the combat is pretty interesting (even if starts very slowly and combat animations could be better), and the game is pretty dang funny.

The game has a series lore compendium like in Dissidia, but this one has tons of sass and very funny writing. Just look at these descriptions!

8Z0uIZP.jpg

8NhUYH6.jpg

JL6iwbZ.jpg

j0MUiTq.jpg

Also nice for the game to mention WHO voice-acted who, since they're just as important as the characters themselves. VAs should get recognition.

People had... feelings about Final Fantasy 12 (fuck that story). But what I loved most about it was the gambit system. For those who don't know what it is, it's basically a system where you can program the AI of your teammates if you don't want to control them manually. If X character's health is low, heal them; if enemy is weak to X element, attack them with that element, that kind of stuff. I haven't found anything like that since.

Then I found Gladiabots. Programming little bots and then watching them fight to the death is so much fun. It's not quite as detailed as the gambit system but it's still in alpha.

>doing FFXIV PvP

>didn't know which Alliance I was on the entire time

>spent entire round tanking and saving team by spamming Unleash (which does bind on PvP)

>didn't kill anyone

>wins anyway

JUST AS PLANNED

D3Publisher is known for their countdown websites, for better or for worse. Before, it had what is called the 'oppai countdown' (trademark that shit please) for the game Omega Labyrinth, which is a 'breast-based roguelike' (again, trademark that term please). The teaser countdown would decrease by one second per click of the pair of boobage that was on the teaser site -- and so naturally, visitors came in and 'clicked' as hard as they can. Obviously, it was a success and it was revealed super early.

Fast forward to the present, and now D3Publisher is doing the opposite -- click on the pair of breasts, and the countdown INCREASES by one second per click. As you might have guessed, naturally people couldn't stop clicking the breasts anyway, and according to calculations, because of the one-second-increase-per-breast-click, the countdown will end in roughly TWO YEARS.

NFAYJcW.jpg

I didn't know genius until I found it, but I finally found it.

Saw the new Power Rangers film, after a few weeks of reluctance in whether I would or not. Glad I ignored the reviews and critics on this one, because it's surprisingly good.

Not the Power Rangers I like to watch generally, but I definitely can't wait for the sequel.

Also hot take, old hag Rita is waaay hotter than new Rita.

Saw the new Power Rangers film, after a few weeks of reluctance in whether I would or not. Glad I ignored the reviews and critics on this one, because it's surprisingly good.

Not the Power Rangers I like to watch generally, but I definitely can't wait for the sequel.

Also hot take, old hag Rita is waaay hotter than new Rita.

yeah i heard about it.  Everyone said the trailers and previews don't do it justice.

Just came back from watching the Makoto Shinkai film Your Name, which has been a popular topic everywhere, and I got really curious. It was showing at exactly one time only EVER for this one day, so I had to ask work for a day off to see this movie.

You know that feeling when you're trying to stop yourself from crying in the theatre? That's me and this movie in a nutshell.

I really really love cheesy love stories, and I also really really love Steins;Gate, which also happens to have a really cheesy love story in it, which is double because I also really love time-travel stories. So basically this film is the Steins;Gate of anime films, except with less banana science but just about the same body count.

If it wasn't clear yet: I loooooooooooooooved it. Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it LOVED IT.