Taxi Taxi Taxi

• Scrimmer
  • 1456 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Sniper, Medic

Posted July 14 2010 - 10:39 AM

Chloes new spray made me smile :)

Spoiler:
Posted Image

OH MY GOD NO NOT THIS AGAIN, Although thats nice it made you smil- Brother...are you gay?!

#23 Zeta

Zeta

Come Home Friends pls

• Scrimmer
  • 1281 posts
  • Gamespy ID: ZetaNomNom
  • Minecraft:Charmandurp
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Medic

Posted July 14 2010 - 11:45 AM

I linked her to this one song, and yesterday she told me she was listening to it again, and she loved it. It made me smile c:

Also making a playlist of songs that remind me of her. Always makes me smile~
Posted Image

#24 Mizu

Mizu

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 01:04 PM

Hmm... Let's see.

Oh. I was out with some friends, shopping around the Mall. We were walking down to the Food court when this one guy came up to me. o_o He said, "Excuse me miss..." He grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "Are you an angel? Because I've never seen such exquisite beauty radiating from a woman like you."

...and that is what made me smile. And made my day. XD
My Backpack~!
Add me here~!
Lemming : Iso and Geshin have their rough exteriors, but they occasionally reveal their soft, fragile inner cores. That's when you attack to cause the maximum damage. They're almost like end bosses.
Soviet: i think they have some sorta weird chest inflatable thingies

#25 Cornish Game Hen

Cornish Game Hen

Something happened

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 01:16 PM

^^ Aww seriously that's so sweet. I'll actually say that this thread has melted this grumpy bastard's ice cold heart.

But for an actual contribution, this is a few weeks back but it was a moment I actually wished we had a happy experiences thread or the like.

I was up around 2am and as I was going to sleep I turned the light off and something caught my eye - the sunrise. I totally forgot it was the longest day of the year. The sun hadn't actually gone down.

Now this sounds a bit naff but I watched for hours as the sun rose slowly above the row of houses, shining majestically onto the damp grass, an almost magical colour, and a bird song symphony almost serenading my ears...

Spoiler:
...And it made me smile.

#26 OrangeL

OrangeL

I edit every post I make

• Administrators
  • 2937 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 01:37 PM

I'm free... and it makes me smile

#27 Isotoxin

Isotoxin

I'M STILL FRESHER!

• TF2 Admins
  • 2069 posts
  • Scout, Pyro, Heavy

Posted July 14 2010 - 01:42 PM

I remember something that was... I think a month ago, maybe more, but in any case.

There was this girl I knew, and we were a couple for a few weeks. It was all good and fun, but she was still sad. I tried to help her in any way I could, but then she told me that she was sad for her old boyfriend, who also felt the same way.

It took me a long time to make my decision, but I made my choice and let her go free to help him. I may be single and somewhat depressed now, but at least I know in my heart that I made someone happy.

Spoiler:
What, who says I can't be emotional?

#28 Shiba

Shiba

I post a lot!

• TF2 Admins
  • 919 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 03:59 PM

MY CLASSMATE MADE IT TO PROJECT RUNWAY!

(>;3;)>
"Humans are cowards in the face of happiness, you need courage to hold on to happiness" - Momoko "Kamikaze Girls"
"If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?" - RuPaul
"Nothing is impractical, if it makes you feel beautiful" - Oldspice guy

The Shiba Shop

#29 Doc Peace

Doc Peace

The Original

• Reserved Slot Holders(Subgroup)
  • 944 posts
  • Soldier, Demoman, Heavy, Spy

Posted July 14 2010 - 04:11 PM

Listening to Vanilla Twilight by Owl City always makes me happy, even though I'm not into that brand of music generally I can't help but smile when I hear it.
Roses blue, violets red, sandvich tasty, rhyming hard.
Proto-Backpack

#30 Javan

Javan

like a boss

• Scrimmer
  • 2893 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 04:38 PM

my cat just right now...
saving my cat from the heater, her claws were wedged in there and she was hanging there. I heared it and reacted on the spot. she's fine and she purred thankfully. so animals know how to show some gratefulness after all!

Posted Image

#31 Rat with a Rifle

Rat with a Rifle

I post a lot!

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Heavy

Posted July 15 2010 - 03:16 AM

Finally got to use our jacuzzi after about three or four years of it being broke. Most relaxing feeling you'll ever have, I'll tell you.
It doesn't matter how far apart we are. The bonds we've made will remain strong. Everyone's heart is connected to the people they know and trust. It's those bonds that let us all search for our purpose in life. As-long as it's a purpose you believe in, there will always be someone who can help you fulfill it. You, me, and everyone else. There are no barriers.

Our hearts are one.
Posted Image

#32 ----

----

I post a lot!

• Members
  • 1102 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Sniper, Spy

Posted July 15 2010 - 05:46 AM

Some people I really like may come down here to Germany and visit me and and and.. it made me smile.

#33 Arty

Arty

You can leave your hat on

• Members
  • 1879 posts
  • Minecraft:artypi
  • Heavy, Sniper, Medic

Posted July 15 2010 - 12:23 PM

MY CLASSMATE MADE IT TO PROJECT RUNWAY!

(>;3;)>

omg i love that show

well done well done well done!

#34 Grant

Grant

Officer Heavy

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Sniper, Medic, Spy

Posted July 15 2010 - 12:34 PM

My niece learned to say my name before anyone else

also

http://www.thinkgeek...?cpg=135HG
Grant

#35 strangemodule

strangemodule

Ask me about Map Making!

• Scrimmer
  • 2975 posts

Posted July 15 2010 - 12:36 PM

I have someone who likes me a lot and they are someone I like a lot too. Maybe a good relationship will come out of this.

Made me smile, keeps making me smile.
"Bonking through the gate is like attempted murder. It doesn't matter if you hit anyone, the point is that you still need to get kicked." - celestial_okami
Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image
Need any mapping help? Click here!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my backpack!

#36 Stratos

Stratos

Employed

• Members
  • 2516 posts
  • Minecraft:Quantania
  • Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic

Posted July 15 2010 - 05:06 PM

What makes me smile?

- Happy people
- Fridays
- Knowing the person I have a crush on does not mind about my physical defects.
This isn't the signature you're looking for.

#37 HatTheTurtle

HatTheTurtle

Holding that L since 20XX

• Scrim Admins
  • 2333 posts

Posted July 15 2010 - 07:41 PM

Just bought myself a flute today, and it was surprisingly cheap ($375) Silver plated, 1 year manufacturer warranty and 3 year retail warranty. I found mahself something to do this summer :3

#38 TYV

TYV

Jimmy Points

• Members
  • 1368 posts

Posted July 15 2010 - 08:03 PM

I have a good friend whom I haven't seen in about a year and a half. Like, we grew up together. k-8. and then high school started and we drifted apart for some reason. (I BLAME SCHEDULING.) So today I went to a concert for some of the local bands (which was pretty much all metal.) and I saw him there. After the show we sat around and caught up, and I was smiling the whole time.
"You should understand that I understand that I am dealing with forces that if handled recklessly will nullify the ability of intelligent beings in all real and hypothetical planes of existence to give a shit."

#39 Chloe

Chloe

Fuck you, Nikon

• Scrimmer
  • 1099 posts
  • Soldier, Engineer, Medic

Posted July 15 2010 - 11:24 PM

I jump off the train and right into a the sweetest hug. It occurs to me that my visits here feel more like home than home ever has. All my obsessive worries, self conscious fears, and neurotic tics slowly fade away. No need to for defenses. No need for anything. Just us. Sometimes I have to cry because it feels too good to be in love. Too intense, too scary, too good. But I usually smile.
Chloe's vanity videos - Thread and Channel

Add me as a friend here!

#40 Valiantsix

Valiantsix

The Lovable one

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • Scout, Heavy, Medic

Posted July 16 2010 - 12:00 AM

Valiant I love you so much for making this thread. ;u;

Heheheh, ahh shucks well you're welcome little lady. Always loved this idea so I'm happy to share it with ya'll.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/da87/?cpg=135HG&link

Okay, it's now my mission to find this kitty bank somewhere on this island. If I can't find it I'm ordering it right there cause damnit that was so gosh darn cute! Plus I got a bunch on Yen just rolling around in a drawer so I'll now have a place for it all. Put a smile on my face thats for sure.

I understand perfectly what you mean Isotoxin. Exact same scenario. You made a tough decision and took some balls but not a lot of people would do the same. But everything will come around man.

Wow, lots of love in the air folks. That's awesome to hear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvos4SDJacU&feature=related
Ugh, trains...

Personal input. 5 Centimeters per second. An absolutely beautiful anime but very sad (The hell's this doing in a happy thread!?). I usually listen to this song on the way from work. It makes me harken back to when I was 6-7 years old. Grab a sammich cause ol' uncle Valiantsix is about to ramble.

Moved to a very small town in Arizona called Tombstone. Went to school there and in the playground there was a girl who kept following me around. We never even spoke a word but we played everything together only until the bell rang did we say something to each other. After that we were inseparable. No matter where one of us went the other followed: nurses office, cafeteria, etc. One day an unfortunate event happened that forced my father and I to move. While in the middle of class my father pulled me from the classroom and we had to leave immediately. Right as we were leaving the gates she hurried over to me. I told her I had to leave and after that we hugged for a long time. As we were driving away I saw her standing at the gate the entire time till I couldn't catch sight of her.

Never saw her again and I don't remember anything about her anymore. It's just a small chapter in my life that I re-remember when I see stuff like 5 cm/s. It may be a sad moment but to me every time I remember it it makes me smile a bit. I hope that lil' girl is doing fine cause I am.

Anyways enough of that, back to our regularly scheduled program!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users