• Please log in to reply
8652 replies to this topic

#8641 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

Married to a skeleton. Platonically.

• Members
  • 3965 posts

Posted November 28 2016 - 12:27 AM

People had... feelings about Final Fantasy 12 (fuck that story). But what I loved most about it was the gambit system. For those who don't know what it is, it's basically a system where you can program the AI of your teammates if you don't want to control them manually. If X character's health is low, heal them; if enemy is weak to X element, attack them with that element, that kind of stuff. I haven't found anything like that since.

Then I found Gladiabots. Programming little bots and then watching them fight to the death is so much fun. It's not quite as detailed as the gambit system but it's still in alpha.

There once was a kitty named Tomo
As famous on the Internet as Domo
But his face got all shitty
Because he's a bad kitty
And now he's washed up like Rivers Cuomo

#8642 Madai

Madai

Earn crackers?

• Scrimmer
  • 6915 posts

Posted December 21 2016 - 07:41 AM

Tooth got a minor fix, nerve gone out and temp filling until new year.

Plus being off the drug has made me able to poop again. It was massive. 

IlrVSW2.png

#8643 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

• Members
  • 3965 posts

Posted January 17 2017 - 10:08 PM

The world has become a slightly more just place today.

Because he's a bad kitty

#8644 Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Duck Overlord

• Scrimmer
  • 3844 posts
  • Soldier, Engineer, Medic

Posted January 28 2017 - 12:29 AM

>doing FFXIV PvP

>didn't know which Alliance I was on the entire time

>spent entire round tanking and saving team by spamming Unleash (which does bind on PvP)

>didn't kill anyone

>wins anyway

JUST AS PLANNED

#8645 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted February 19 2017 - 01:56 PM

Garlic Bread

yVRxnqJ.png

-------------------------------------------------

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#8646 Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Duck Overlord

• Scrimmer
  • 3844 posts

Posted February 22 2017 - 11:47 PM

D3Publisher is known for their countdown websites, for better or for worse. Before, it had what is called the 'oppai countdown' (trademark that shit please) for the game Omega Labyrinth, which is a 'breast-based roguelike' (again, trademark that term please). The teaser countdown would decrease by one second per click of the pair of boobage that was on the teaser site -- and so naturally, visitors came in and 'clicked' as hard as they can. Obviously, it was a success and it was revealed super early.

Fast forward to the present, and now D3Publisher is doing the opposite -- click on the pair of breasts, and the countdown INCREASES by one second per click. As you might have guessed, naturally people couldn't stop clicking the breasts anyway, and according to calculations, because of the one-second-increase-per-breast-click, the countdown will end in roughly TWO YEARS.
Spoiler:
NFAYJcW.jpg

I didn't know genius until I found it, but I finally found it.

#8647 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

• Members
  • 3965 posts

Posted March 04 2017 - 09:21 AM

Because he's a bad kitty

#8648 Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Duck Overlord

• Scrimmer
  • 3844 posts

Posted March 28 2017 - 01:18 AM

Saw the new Power Rangers film, after a few weeks of reluctance in whether I would or not. Glad I ignored the reviews and critics on this one, because it's surprisingly good.

Not the Power Rangers I like to watch generally, but I definitely can't wait for the sequel.

Also hot take, old hag Rita is waaay hotter than new Rita.

#8649 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted March 29 2017 - 11:22 AM

Saw the new Power Rangers film, after a few weeks of reluctance in whether I would or not. Glad I ignored the reviews and critics on this one, because it's surprisingly good.

Not the Power Rangers I like to watch generally, but I definitely can't wait for the sequel.

Also hot take, old hag Rita is waaay hotter than new Rita.

yeah i heard about it.  Everyone said the trailers and previews don't do it justice.

yVRxnqJ.png

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#8650 Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Duck Overlord

• Scrimmer
  • 3844 posts

Posted April 26 2017 - 08:46 PM

Just came back from watching the Makoto Shinkai film Your Name, which has been a popular topic everywhere, and I got really curious. It was showing at exactly one time only EVER for this one day, so I had to ask work for a day off to see this movie.

You know that feeling when you're trying to stop yourself from crying in the theatre? That's me and this movie in a nutshell.

I really really love cheesy love stories, and I also really really love Steins;Gate, which also happens to have a really cheesy love story in it, which is double because I also really love time-travel stories. So basically this film is the Steins;Gate of anime films, except with less banana science but just about the same body count.

If it wasn't clear yet: I loooooooooooooooved it. Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it LOVED IT.

#8651 kingddd

kingddd

Dorky Avatar

• Members
  • 9355 posts

Posted May 02 2017 - 06:51 AM

Just came back from watching the Makoto Shinkai film Your Name, which has been a popular topic everywhere, and I got really curious. It was showing at exactly one time only EVER for this one day, so I had to ask work for a day off to see this movie.

You know that feeling when you're trying to stop yourself from crying in the theatre? That's me and this movie in a nutshell.

I really really love cheesy love stories, and I also really really love Steins;Gate, which also happens to have a really cheesy love story in it, which is double because I also really love time-travel stories. So basically this film is the Steins;Gate of anime films, except with less banana science but just about the same body count.

If it wasn't clear yet: I loooooooooooooooved it. Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it LOVED IT.

same I loved it.

yVRxnqJ.png

Youtube Channel

Steam Community

#8652 Cedarbox

Cedarbox

• Members
  • 3965 posts

Posted May 25 2017 - 11:22 AM

CIMG1364.jpg

20170524_DSC_9864.jpg

Maru's getting old!

Because he's a bad kitty

#8653 Lemming

Lemming

W+M1 Pyro Mage

• Administrators
  • 2413 posts

Posted May 29 2017 - 10:17 PM

Oh no.  Damn you time, must you take all the things we love?

Metasheep.com
Flikr page

♫ 99 little bugs in the code,
99 bugs in the code
We fix a bug, compile it again
101 little bugs in the code ♫

The problem with the bleeding edge of technology is that it bleeds all over you and causes bugs.

FlamingDonut: and i dont even have balls

My boss: It comes down to etiquette and lasers.

FlamingDonut141: found a fancy dress...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users