Sign in to follow this  
Valiantsix

...and It Made Me Smile

fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4

i hope the location isn't boring as fuck like new vegas was. new vegas had pretty much no flora and it was SAND SAND CACTI SAND SAND SUNSET SAND

I hope the location is as believable as New Vegas was. No more towns near unexploded nukes pls

Aww yeah  

got funding for NCECA  

best day ever

fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4 fallout 4

Locations looks pretty cool, much better than New Vegas. I am content and will not masturbate to the trailer

Amazon's customer service is way too good.  "Oh, shit's not working as expected?  Why don't you just ship it back, buy another thing as a replacement and get the next-day shipping fee covered by us?"  I mean, fuck, not even going to leave me to deal with standard shipping?  Stop being awesome.

I almost feel bad for not having Prime, but I don't think I could take advantage of everything that has to offer.  I don't really need to impulse-buy small things, and then there's cloud storage and all that goodness that I have no need for.

Also, looking at this proprietary modern zip drive thing that came it with a bunch of desktop parts my friend gave me:

"Huh, that USB input looks familiar... oh!  I think it was the same connector on my old Action Replay.  I wonder if I still have the cable somewhere..."

First thing I check, my old GBA carrying case.  After so many years and a weird ability to forget just where I put things, it's there.

TIME TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S IN THIS 300GB BASTARD EXTERNAL

Broke the top 1000 on Crusader leaderboards at an ironic rank for a sader. Get the holy water.

Na2CbDe.jpg

Edited by granola

Jurassic World made me smile tremendously. I loved it.

what's your favourite thing in the movie?

I actually didn't mind the kids that people were constantly complaining about it.

Found a pristine DnD core rule book for $10. Usually goes for $50+. The fools don't know what they sold me.

what's your favourite thing in the movie?

I actually didn't mind the kids that people were constantly complaining about it.

People complain about the kids? I dont really see that much of that actually. Most whine about them is the fact that theres the family problems thing that gets touched for a brief moment and then brushed under the carpet... I think the kids were just fine, one's an excited dinosaur nerd / emo and other is a horny teenager who is like the Indominus Rex, instead of killing everything it comes by, he just wants to shag them.

Anyway, yeah there were a lot of things I liked about the movie. Favorite thing? Really hard to pick. Maybe the fact that while Indominus was essentially a freak, she was believable in the sense that since she is a mix of all these other creatures, she doesnt know what she is and like Owen said, she just tries to find her place in the foodchain, which is why she just kills and kills. I really dont know what was my favourite thing, theres so many good things in the movie... like again, InGen still being a thing, just transformed into something different and how Wu was still loyal to InGen rather than Masrani.

The end was awesome... the moment when the Queen of Nublar emerged from her dark paddock, the shivers down my spine were amazing.

People complain about the kids? I dont really see that much of that actually. Most whine about them is the fact that theres the family problems thing that gets touched for a brief moment and then brushed under the carpet... I think the kids were just fine, one's an excited dinosaur nerd / emo and other is a horny teenager who is like the Indominus Rex, instead of killing everything it comes by, he just wants to shag them.

Anyway, yeah there were a lot of things I liked about the movie. Favorite thing? Really hard to pick. Maybe the fact that while Indominus was essentially a freak, she was believable in the sense that since she is a mix of all these other creatures, she doesnt know what she is and like Owen said, she just tries to find her place in the foodchain, which is why she just kills and kills. I really dont know what was my favourite thing, theres so many good things in the movie... like again, InGen still being a thing, just transformed into something different and how Wu was still loyal to InGen rather than Masrani.

The end was awesome... the moment when the Queen of Nublar emerged from her dark paddock, the shivers down my spine were amazing.

Oh man those final moments were great.  Yeah honestly, as cliche as the story itself was, it didn't deter the experience all that much and the pacing was consistent from beginning to end imo.  The divorce thing did kind of feel off but their adventures together was pretty exhilarating and at least they aren't the stereotypical kids that are all of a sudden prodigies.

Yeah absolutely. As a movie it was average/good, as a JP sequel it was friggin great. Plot is simple as shit and I knew everything (except for couple of small teensy weensy twists) beforehand from just guessing and speculating how things would have gone down and it didnt ruin my viewing experience, it just reinforced the enjoyment as I saw things happen as I had speculated them to. Some people complain that the characters were bad or the CGI was bad but in my honest opinion, ef those people. I didnt get annoyed by any of the characters in this and I thought all of them had their place and roles just fine. Jesus christ I felt bad for the I-Rex paddock security man who just sat there and looking like "well, Im fucked" and that babysitter who got tossed around like a ragdoll. Also the CGI being bad? Well, nowadays we are accustomed to CGI as its a norm, not an exception. I think CGI in this was stellar but it also makes me think back 20 years ago how JP's little CGI stuff still looks pretty damn believable. :)

Sure the movie has plenty of really silly things when you start thinking deep down, like the lack of proper security forces, lack of heavy hitting weaponry and like in general lack of pre-cautions made in order to avoid things like these to happen. In the concept arts they posted the I-Rex paddock actually has a huge ditch in between the land area and the paddock walls. That already makes it seem far more reliable way of keeping things contained. :)

Im definitely going to see this again in 2D when my friend gets down here from the north. I saw it in 3D on friday, and while this is my second 3D film and I dont have much to compare to, I think the 3D was done very well. My first 3D movie was JP3D last year. :D

GR 49 with 9 seconds left. Still top 1k saders in the US. goml nerds

73K6kf4.jpg

Edited by granola

the entire Nintendo WCS. The best part was the Super Mario Maker. This moment sums up the entire stream.

I missed everything except the finals, and that was amazing to watch.

Last game was totally rigged though

Also, the fan pandering in that hundredth episode someone get me a plumber because hooooooly shiiiiiiiiitttttt.

heh xenoblade x was just on a few mins ago in the treehouse.  They showed off an english dub cutscene.  The first thing a character said was "damn"  The entire twitch chat went insane.