Sign in to follow this  
Valiantsix

...and It Made Me Smile

Just came back from watching the Makoto Shinkai film Your Name, which has been a popular topic everywhere, and I got really curious. It was showing at exactly one time only EVER for this one day, so I had to ask work for a day off to see this movie.

You know that feeling when you're trying to stop yourself from crying in the theatre? That's me and this movie in a nutshell.

I really really love cheesy love stories, and I also really really love Steins;Gate, which also happens to have a really cheesy love story in it, which is double because I also really love time-travel stories. So basically this film is the Steins;Gate of anime films, except with less banana science but just about the same body count.

If it wasn't clear yet: I loooooooooooooooved it. Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it LOVED IT.

same I loved it.