Sign in to follow this  
Valiantsix

...and It Made Me Smile

play alien swarm

discover chainsaw

fuck yeah let's do this

Found out that I have a pre-order receipt for Starcraft 2.

New washing machine allows me to play TF2 AND do the laundry

Earlier today, I was so upset about not being able to work my project out.

But then my fellow classmates asked me to play soccer with them;

Venue: Hockey field

Weather: Dark, Cold, Drizzle

Field Condition: Wet

Footwear: None

Players: 14, 7 per team

One of the best moments in my life despite the fact that I've not played soccer in several years. :lol:

Today, I finished Half-Life 2.

My best friend just surprised me by gifting Half-Life 2: Episode One to me on Steam.

It made me smile! ;D

Project Runway?! as in THE project runway?! Like the one on TV O___O

cause, I see that there's a person from Hawaii on the new designer roster, but maybe its just a coincidence. The person i'm talking about is Andy South...

Yes, Jay from the last season also came from my school.

Calling it now, Vinh B. and Natasha L. remember those names.

I saw the temperature on my thermometer go down by one degree,

And it made me smile.

I finally finished watching the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime that I'd put on ice for nearly three years. And it made me smile. And broke my heart. But in a good way ^^;

Saw Inception yesterday. Highly recommended; if you like weird movies and taking advice from random people on the internet, you should see it.

Saw Inception yesterday. Highly recommended; if you like weird movies and taking advice from random people on the internet, you should see it.

Seconded. I love this movie, added to the "One of my Favorites" list. Very strange, though. And it's one of those you gotta think while you watch movies. It made me smile.

I saw the Scout entry in the polycount pack update, and it made me smile grin menacingly.

My girlfriend is coming to see me on Monday <3 and staying with me for a few days :D

Promise I won't will make mini donuts

I started Steam this morning. I saw my friend Earthbound gift me Killing Floor. I smiled. (Even though I know he would :3)

Then I started Killing Floor. Witnessed the Patriarch get insta-killed by teleporting into 15+ pipe bombs. I smiled and laughed.

My girlfriend is coming to see me on Monday <3 and staying with me for a few days :D

Promise I won't make mini donuts

I was going to say something.

But I think its best if I just drop it.

Promise I won't make mini donuts

But mini donuts with morning coffee is so good

which also makes me smile

no but all seriousness thats adorable ;w;

...When I managed to headshot Iso with the Huntsman twice...

...And finding out that Zeta hates the Huntsman :3

It feels good to headshot Iso, no? X3 And~ having Char run away screaming when I'm ready to fire an arrow~

Makes me smile, and giggle. :3

Quaint said to me, "Don't you worry". Killingston changed his name to Fred after I changed my name to Velma and we killed dudes together. These two things made me smile.

My dear friend just told me she's going to Japan to visit a temple. She's had a really hard time lately in the last few years, so it made me smile to know she's getting to do something really cool. Something that doesn't involve hospitals or rebuilding parts of her life. ALSO SHE SAID SHE'S BRINGING ME A SOUVENIR.

I bought a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel) and it's soft like a t-shirt and it's still making me smile.

I always have someone to go to when I'm not myself. I would either be mad, upset, on the verge of tears or just plain stressed out; however, this person will always be by my side. And when we normally hang out, its always filled with laughter and fun. This person will do anything to make me happy. And get a chance to hear my cute giggles. When this person is down, I'll do whatever I can bring that smile back. I can be naive sometimes... but this person loves me, and respect me, for being myself. I know that if I am hurt in any way, this person will drop everything and come running to me...

... and it makes me smile with all my heart.

...When I managed to headshot Iso with the Huntsman twice...

...And finding out that Zeta hates the Huntsman :3

It feels good to headshot Iso, no? X3 And~ having Char run away screaming when I'm ready to fire an arrow~

Makes me smile, and giggle. :3

;n; nuuuuuuu!!!

Well I can practice reflecting arrows which I'm terrible at the day I get a reflect arrow kill on one of you muahahah :}

Anyway talking on the phone with her made me smile so much~

Also eggs was fun, scooby theme! And zuul thanks for practicing our secret language I think it works.