Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

Back on the Evanescence Forum I was on for a few years (RIP), we had a thread called "Post Your Random Thoughts", where basically you could post whatever you feel like.

Wanna talk about your favorite band? Please do. Wanna tell about how your day was, or what you are doing later? Go on and post. :]

I know we have the "...smile" thread and the rant thread, but this is for the times when your thoughts fit into neither. ;]

For example, I just got Florence and the Machine's "Lungs", and it's great!

Posted Image

Have you ever noticed how expensive syrup is, compared to frozen pancakes and waffles? I just bought a box of 10 waffles for $2, but the syrup is like, $4.99!

I never put much thought into how addicted I was to milk until I went for my 4th refill during dinner...

Agree, milk is the shit, better then drugs... just sayin'

I never put much thought into how addicted I was to milk until I went for my 4th refill during dinner...

Agree, milk is the shit, better then drugs... just sayin'

Dairy is the most amazing thing like.. ever.

Have you ever noticed how expensive syrup is, compared to frozen pancakes and waffles? I just bought a box of 10 waffles for $2, but the syrup is like, $4.99!

Yeah, but think about how much longer the syrup lasts.
Not when you're like me. I need shit-tons of the stuff, especially on waffles.

Yeah, but think about how much longer the syrup lasts.

woooooooah :o

now that you mention it...

Holy moly, just hallucinated that my brother sat next to me And he something a movie, dont remember O.o

See? cant even spell words now days

Edited by Beehive

I have a craving for chocolate chips.

And music from Dokapon Kingdom.

And waffles. Damn you guys.

And I have 6 slots left in my backpack. I wish I could craft some of these dupes.

Oh, oh, and guise? Any of you know how to override the main menu buttons' color scheme? I really want it to go back to the old, brighter colors~

I love afternoon thunderstorms. That's pretty much the only thing I love about summer.

Hrrrrrrrng, I really want to buy a tablet for digital drawing. Is Bamboo any good?

now that was a delicious burrito

i'm at my bf's mom's house, doing laundry. i brought along the gamecube because it's easily moved. i can hear the windwaker 'link is inside his house' music type stuff from here.

I always complain about getting sick after I eat too much, but still, I eat candy afterwards. dammit..

If you don't play TF2 for a while is it not right to post on the forums?