Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

After hearing about threats to car bomb reporters at a newspaper for not supporting Donald Trump, I went to Amazon to see what they had for pro first amendment stuff outside of their book selection.

...all Amazon's search found was second amendment stuff. Including things that were anti-first amendment.

...siiigh...

I mean, it was all cafepress comic sans shit, so nobody probably owns it, but still.

I'm getting the itch to upgrade my machine.  Specced it out and it would be at least $3500.  Might have to spread it over a couple months.

Apparently the NX will debut tomorrow. About damn time, I need a release date.

While I won't catch the announcement, I'm definitely eager to hear more about the NX.

Also, I had a thought recently. I wonder how hard it would be to rig up a laser tripwire system with a raspberry pi. Couldn't be too difficult. Now I wonder if it would be responsive enough to, say... be used for a rhythm game. It would be nice to have a pocket-sized replacement for a DDR mat...

Apparently scientists have figured out how to make egg cells from skin cells. In mice, anyway. My brain first went to the hilarious drama this could cause on shows like Maury. But this is actually really amazing.

There's finally a figma Phoenix Wright coming out in 2017 that's pre-ordering now.

I'd get it, but I already pre-ordered the 1/350 Plamax Gipsy Danger, a figma of Okabe Rintarou to go with my Kurisu Kristina, the Truforce Mega Man X figure that's no longer in production, and a ton of Rooster Teeth merchandise for a birthday. Both of my siblings have birthdays on October, so this month is always a wallet apocalypse. Also I seem to have a bad habit of bulk-ordering all these fucking figmas even though I don't have to

Besides, I want a Maya Fey damnit. A MAYA FEY

I know I said a few posts ago I wasn't shipping Serena but FUCK YOU last episode. FUCK YOU, JUST... FUCK

why would you do that? Goddamn

I know I said a few posts ago I wasn't shipping Serena but FUCK YOU last episode. FUCK YOU, JUST... FUCK

why would you do that? Goddamn

lpXKx6v.png

btw Misty's wasn't canon, it was all fabricated by 4kids

Watching a streamer who uses f.lux and I have f.lux also on, AHH EVERYTHINGS SO YELLOW

Well, fuck. The Sombra trailer sorta sold me on that shit. I'm gonna be getting Overwatch... eventually. I was holding off out of principal (seriously, Blizzard can afford to release on Linux, for fuck's sake). I'm just glad I dual boot already.

A break from the political posts. Boy I sure am glad my new car has heated seats and remote start. Quite handy when it's 32 degrees outside and you're wearing shorts because you didnt check the forecast before leaving for  work.

The AGDQ schedule is live. Highlights I've noticed include:

Left 4 Dead (with two runners)
TASBot's gonna be playing Donkey Kong Country and a mystery game.
Last game of the marathon? Undertale. Pacifist, for those that are curious.

I'm genuinely surprised about Undertale's inclusion. Last year, Toby Fox didn't want Undertale included for spoiler reasons. I guess he's decided all the spoilers are already memed out.

Buying a house sucks.  So many things to consider.  And even if you find a place you like, there might be someone who likes it with more money and out bids you.  So you have to continue looking.  I've only started the process and I'm already tired.

The note 7 saga continues. Samsung is pushing a 'euthanasia update' that will prevent the phone from recharging as a last-ditch effort to make those stubborn people that kept their ticking timebomb return it. An boy, is r/GalaxyNote7 salty.

Get some popcorn and check out the drama. 

The note 7 saga continues. Samsung is pushing a 'euthanasia update' that will prevent the phone from recharging as a last-ditch effort to make those stubborn people that kept their ticking timebomb return it. An boy, is r/GalaxyNote7 salty.

Get some popcorn and check out the drama. 

Is there a reason they want their cellphones explode-y? Because I can't think of any except the obvious one of stupidity.

Is there a reason they want their cellphones explode-y? Because I can't think of any except the obvious one of stupidity.

They have some pretty sad excuses. "I dont want another samsung phone thats a year old", "I weighed the risk and it's not worth the effort", "I NEED A STYLUS", "It's a corporate conspiracy" (I'm 100% serious someone argued that), and my favorite, "I'm keeping it so that when it does catch on fire I can sue Samsung for damages"

They have some pretty sad excuses. "I dont want another samsung phone thats a year old", "I weighed the risk and it's not worth the effort", "I NEED A STYLUS", "It's a corporate conspiracy" (I'm 100% serious someone argued that), and my favorite, "I'm keeping it so that when it does catch on fire I can sue Samsung for damages"

I betcha the right prosecutor could get them for public endangerment or something like that for knowingly walking around with a bomb. It would certainly be appropriate.

I understand that the company isn't exactly making it easy for some people to exchange or return their phones, but... jeez. At least "they won't take it back" makes it sound like it's not your fault.

I betcha the right prosecutor could get them for public endangerment or something like that for knowingly walking around with a bomb. It would certainly be appropriate.

I understand that the company isn't exactly making it easy for some people to exchange or return their phones, but... jeez. At least "they won't take it back" makes it sound like it's not your fault.

I can't wait until these people try to get on a plane and someone realizes what phone they have. The FAA isn't having any of it.

Hope they enjoy federal prison