Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

Rewatching Steins;Gate. Again.

I've been rewatching this series at least two or three times a year since it was released in 2011. Goddamn, somebody stop me.

or don't, because it's too fucken gooood

I spent more money than I care to admit on Loot boxes for the Overwatch lunar event, and still wound up having to drop 3k credit on Meis skin.

Oh well

Got through maybe about, a quarter of Sausage Party.

No. Just no.

Not a huge fan of April Fool's in real life, but I do like all the obviously fake gaming news that comes out of it.

My 3DS finally broke. After months of a cracked hinge, the hinge finally snapped entirely. Of course it happened when I had something I was actually interested in playing. Oh well...

Not a huge fan of April Fool's in real life, but I do like all the obviously fake gaming news that comes out of it.

I made a dumb april fools joke and it got more views than all my other video views that I ever made.  It was kind of sad how much people fall for clickbaits.

The Rick and Morty surprise premiere was fun.  Personally, I like the creative stuff rather than straight pranks.

Persona 5 might be the first game I've ever played with waifus in it where I pretty much like all the waifus almost equally. I think ATLUS may have just made the perfect waifu compilation.

So I got a pass to the Silicon Valley Comic Con.  I thought it was last weekend, but I was being lazy and decided not to go.  Turns out it's this weekend.  I guess I can go now.

Finally got a Switch. The dock is bent. But I don't have a TV, so the bent dock isn't a big deal. Still gonna nag Nintendo to give me a new one though. Or I would if Nintendo made it at all reasonably possible to contact customer support.

See a Hoothoot in Pokemon Go. Wonder if I have a Noctowl already. Decide to catch it. Caught it. Then...

"Oh?"

Then the game proceeds onto a screen like it's evolving.

It was a fucking Ditto. I caught a fucking Ditto.

So that's how Dittos work. Sweet.

Guess it's that time of Summer Movies.

Captain Underpants was really good I loved every moment.  My inner 5 year old childhood humor all came crashing in and I haven't laughed so hard since forever.

Pirates of the Carribean 5.  I actually really enjoyed this one and there are some nice character ark closures.  People kept criticizing it but I personally loved it.  Just good ol action pirates movie that's all that matters really.

SGDQ's schedule is live. Not sure when it went live, but I'm just now noticing it.

Noteworthy games include I Am Bread, SUPERHOT and Dark Souls 3. Including the usual sort of games.

Opens with one-handed NieR: Automata on July 2nd.

The Pokemon game of the event is Gold/Silver.

The highlight of the event is probably going to be a warpless Mario series relay race. It sounds like it's going to stretch over multiple games, which sounds very ambitious. There are fifteen people listed as participants.

The event ends with Earthbound.

I didn't see anyone from here on the runner list. Or any YouTubers I follow. Maybe next year, Bisnap...

I don't usually nickname my pokemon. But I caught a shiny mimikyu that—I just—the feels... y'know? Been listening to Mimikyu's Song lately...

So my little grayscale quiet-natured mimikyu is named Rags. Her hobbies include giving high fives and pretending to be a dustmop.