Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

I gotta stop clicking on those tvtropes.org links, I spend way too many hours on it but my brain hungers for more information and I end up clicking more tabs anyway :wacko:

You'll develop resistance soon. Trust me.

After like what...

5 hours?

Then you find out there's a Troper Tales section... and spend 10 hours on that.

I've been there, done that. .__________.

I gotta stop clicking on those tvtropes.org links, I spend way too many hours on it but my brain hungers for more information and I end up clicking more tabs anyway :wacko:

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one.

We all fall foe the tvtropes syndrome.

"Hey, a TVtropes link! I'll just read through this one...OOH! LOOK! A LINK TO A DIFFERENT TROPE!"

And it just keeps going on and on as you go through the page. I've had 9 tabs of just TVtropes open one time because I'll open the tab and I'll start reading that one instead of finishing up the trope I got there from.

FUCKING TAKE THAT MADAGASCAR

Posted Image

I never could get Madagascar, unless I started there.

My most listened to band apparently has around 7000 plays and I've been listening to them for about two years. My second most listened to is Queens of the Stone Age with 5000, whom I've been listening to for about 5-6 months.

I'm thinking I may have a slight obsession with QOTSA.

Posted Image

Anyhow...

I feel sad that PS3 War For Cybertron doesn't have better multiplayer. It's pretty much the only selling point for a Transformers outsider like me. Escalation is just too hard to do with strangers, as well. And there is no local co-op.

I'm not really mad about this, I just feel sad.

Why do some people say that if you're stuck at one part of a game, you should put it down for a while and try again a few days later? Wouldn't it be better to try it again, since most nooks and crannies or strategies for bosses will be still fresh in your mind?

Why do some people say that if you're stuck at one part of a game, you should put it down for a while and try again a few days later? Wouldn't it be better to try it again, since most nooks and crannies or strategies for bosses will be still fresh in your mind?

I'm guessing it's the same thing for most subjects though. Like math, couldn't figure out this question? Put it down for a few hours and come back to it. It helps only 50% of the time for my experience though.

Also I hate coffee. Which is pretty ironic considering my avatar.

I like coffee, at least if it's mixed with like, french vanilla or something.

Thats true, I know what your thinking, but sometimes it DOES work. This might not be the case, but I find that it works with rhythm games like Rock Band and Osu! pretty well. For instance, I was trying to play Panic Attack by Dream Theater on hard, and I would just be getting worse and worse, screwing up on simple (well, simple for dream theater) beats. I played it the next day, and I passed it on the first try.

Sometimes, as you play more and more, you get a little more aggravated each time, and you start to lose focus.

I have a ton of stuff to pack up for my apartment, and I keep getting distracted.

Thats true, I know what your thinking, but sometimes it DOES work. This might not be the case, but I find that it works with rhythm games like Rock Band and Osu! pretty well. For instance, I was trying to play Panic Attack by Dream Theater on hard, and I would just be getting worse and worse, screwing up on simple (well, simple for dream theater) beats. I played it the next day, and I passed it on the first try.

Sometimes, as you play more and more, you get a little more aggravated each time, and you start to lose focus.

Yeah well, maybe I DO need to put down Labyrinth of Touhou for a while... Fucking Alice and her dolls

I am literally squeezing my clarinet trying to play the first few bars of Rhapsody in Blue... My F sounds like I just broke glass and it's rubbed against a chalkboard 10 feet long.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have my own account. Add meh!

For some very odd reason I can't seem to run HL1... I'll continue messing around with things but if this keeps up...

My pocketwatch ticks really loudly.

I didn't know other nommers had pocket watches, and oh gosh yes, especially at night. Really annoying when I'm trying to sleep. TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK-