Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

I KEEP WATCHING KITCHEN NIGHTMARES AND IT'S SO FUCKING HORRIBLE

Are you watching the American or UK version?  There's a significant difference between the two.

Why is it when in Dragon Ball somebody goes Super Saiyan Level 1 or 2 or whatever the fuck for the first time, it takes like, 5 years to do it, and then every other time they do it at the snap of their fingers

i don't mean the show itself, just the people on the show are so damn delusional

UK one is much better, but the american version is hilarious/horrible

There's gonna be a PAX South next year in San Antonio. Unfortunately that's a 6 hour drive for me so I doubt I'll actually get to go unless something unusual happens.

I still can't believe Floor Jansen joined Nightwish.

Season 3 Korra is pretty good so far. Glad they decided to throw the crappy love-triangle out the window.

There's gonna be a PAX South next year in San Antonio. Unfortunately that's a 6 hour drive for me so I doubt I'll actually get to go unless something unusual happens.

I actually ended up buying some tickets to it this year and gonna be meeting up with some old classmates!

Austin is too humid.

You're just weak and I hope the heat turns you into a man. 

Texas has dryheat get rekt. Have fun walking miles to class. 

also abs != man. u know dis

hair on chest does

or booze?

penus. Also hairy booze. And booze-y abs. Most importantly, chesty hair.

Edited by granola

Season 3 Korra is pretty good so far. Glad they decided to throw the crappy love-triangle out the window.

I just wish it was more than 13 episodes. :(

The reason why this is here because of what happened afterwards.

So while I was waiting in the Austin airport, I came across a family.  There were two girls, playing on a Gameboy SP.  One of them asked about all the other about the gameboy color and all of that, and I remember the other replying.  They were both much younger than me.

I don't know if I should feel happy or old.

I then grabbed my laptop charger the wrongway and received a mild electric shock sensation.

Neca Spy that 8 month delays was soooo fucking worth it.  OH GOD I'M LAUGHING TOO HARD!!  Top lel quality control.  

(prototype left, final right)

iwi7dFt.png

At least the engineer looks decent.

cShDbea.jpg

Edited by kingddd

iwi7dFt.png

*looks at right* The fuck is that even?

Watched GATTACA today, after delaying for a long time. Amazing movie, and another from the director of The Truman Show, which is one of my all-time favs.

I'm eating a delicious vegetarian 'chicken' barbecue sandwich. Mm. I love that first meal after a big grocery run.

I'm not a vegetarian yet though. I had bacon for breakfast.

Apparently I can see my own character page for FFXIV on the main site. That's cool. Only seems to pick the current wear though.