Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

I just love overly sensitive people who have absolutely no sense of humour. You'd think that by now man would have evolved thicker skin due to exposure to teh internets and not take every bloody thing so goddamn seriously. :D

Tell him to get a grip.

This Russian dude sure loves calling my cellphone and changing his phone number and text messaging me asking me if he can find this Russian dude.

I'm so close to finally graduating with my degree, but I always have those lingering thoughts that I may accidentally fail a course and have to wait another year. :C

I understand how you feel.

And it actually happened to me :( I didn't fail a course but because of an exchange program I'm gonna need to take another semester.

I'm a fool. 

Pulled the trigger on a physical copy of Shovel Knight. 

I KNOW THE PRICE IS TOO HIGH COMPARED TO ESHERP.

plz be limited like cave story was.

IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!!!  I will be testing my minimum system requirements.

AMF6Z5j.png

Better hope you have enough hard drive space for when it expands dong.

Finally made the dreaded dentist appointment. Pretty certain I'm going to lose this molar but... whatever. It'll be worth it. I just hope I don't have to lose anything else.

Every time I know more and more of the new Terminator movie it gets worse and worse.

Every time I know more and more of the new Terminator movie it gets worse and worse.

That's why I don't watch trailers or other media before the movie releases. I just wait for the movie to come out and see what people say about it.

A haiku while I wait for GTA5 to download:

slow ass internet
holy shit what ten hours left
need google fiber

A haiku while I wait for GTA5 to download:

slow ass internet
holy shit what ten hours left
need google fiber

should have gotten a hard copy C:

Playing HuniePop. Yeah, that one.

Honestly, it's pretty good. Surprisingly good, in fact. It's nice to see an eroge do something so damn refreshing, especially with all its attitude. Although it was a little off-putting at first, I grew to like a lot of it. But this game is ANYTHING but easy though. I never thought I'd say this, but I have suddenly become shit at Bejewelled.

I think I've met all the characters now. They're all pretty interesting, but I wonder if there's more layer to the characterization? I'll find out I guess.

Except Audrey. She's a bitch.

IT BEGINS!!!

Quirell-Faint.gif

Stop hyping me. it's not good for my health.

The F-Zero stuff that Mario Kart 8 is getting is making me regret not getting a Captain Falcon amiibo so I could get the racing suit. I'm surprised that they didn't make Captain Falcon a DLC racer since his series has more courses in the game than Zelda or Animal Crossing now.

I honestly feel that 200cc being mentioned some time ago and now Big Blue as a DLC course means that Mario Kart 8 is the new F-Zero. We're never getting that sequel.

Though that doesn't mean it's still pretty damn cool.

I honestly feel that 200cc being mentioned some time ago and now Big Blue as a DLC course means that Mario Kart 8 is the new F-Zero. We're never getting that sequel.

Eh 200cc still has got nothing on F-Zero

On the contrary, Nintendo is trying to introduce the series to new people and thus ,after a few more DLCs including more F-Zero racetracks, we're getting a new F-Zero game.

It just had to be that.

Phone only charge to 60% yesterday and now it's stuck at 99% for the past 3 hours. What in happening. It's been alternating between shit and beastmode.