Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

This whole back to the future day is getting old fast.

Oh well, at least we don't have to deal with it yearly like May the fourth be with you

Oh well, at least we don't have to deal with it yearly like May the fourth be with you

it's not too bad.  At least BTTF is being reaired in the theatres to celebrate.

Edited by kingddd

Well thanks for killing my one enjoyment of the day

But in all seriousness, like with Star Wars, Back To The Future means much to a lot of people. It's not a stretch to say it not only defined many childhoods, it defined a lot of my favourite writers' writing styles. A lot of my favourite stories (that aren't BttF) cite BttT as one of their biggest inspirations.

So yes. It's a big deal to me.

Geoff Johns is losing his mind. I'm not sure how to feel about JL #45. I hope the Darkseid War arc is short so I can see where he's going with what he just did to the Justice League. 

Well thanks for killing my one enjoyment of the day

But in all seriousness, like with Star Wars, Back To The Future means much to a lot of people. It's not a stretch to say it not only defined many childhoods, it defined a lot of my favourite writers' writing styles. A lot of my favourite stories (that aren't BttF) cite BttT as one of their biggest inspirations.

So yes. It's a big deal to me.

Didn't mean to rain on your parade. But I opened facebook this morning and the first four posts were about BTTF.

And then several more after that. And then the news covered it. Multiple times

Didn't mean to rain on your parade. But I opened facebook this morning and the first four posts were about BTTF.

And then several more after that. And then the news covered it. Multiple times

On the bright side, it won't become a yearly thing and people can have fun with it for one day. May the fifth be with you can go suck a dong

On the bright side, it won't become a yearly thing and people can have fun with it for one day. May the fifth be with you can go suck a dong

I thought it was May the Fourth and then Revenge of the Fifth.

Either way, I like it.

So dicked around with Ingress a bit, pretty neat. Found some nearby portals along a walking trail near my apartment. Set out and hacked them all. And then back again. And again. When it was all said and done, got about 20 miles of walking in according to my fitbit without even realizing it. Fun little motivation tool for getting out and doing stuff on the weekends for a change.

And knowing that the same studio is making Pokemans Go only hypes me up more for it.

Well I finished watching all the original Star Wars movies, now to wait. Also I'm wondering how many people watch The Nightmare Before Christmas around Halloween verses around Christmas.

I always watched nightmare before christmas during halloween.

Also what did you think of the movies as a whole?

I always watched nightmare before christmas during halloween.

Also what did you think of the movies as a whole?

Me too.

As for the original Star Wars I enjoyed them, and I can see why they are so well liked. Haven't touched the prequels yet so I can't say much about them. I would go to see the new movie when it comes out.

I don't watch Halloween movies on Halloween.

But I DO watch Home Alone on Christmas every year. Best Christmas movie.

Also we watch the AVGN Christmas episodes every year as a tradition, is that weird?

maybe.  Also hi where have you been?

it's been a wild ride, man. sometimes you gotta let things go.

no that's not a frozen reference

Today I learned my supervisor is a huge Game Grumps fan. I would have never guessed it.

Out of idle curiosity, I poked my head into the rule 34 Undertale subreddit. I was disappointed. Weird.

How so?

Also holy SHIT i've been doing a lot more most/all nighters since last year.

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but for those that got Tales of Zestiria from Steam, it wasn't immediately clear where to get the Alisha DLC from (it's not said on the Steam page that's for sure). The link is actually in the Namco-Bandai website, and it's free until November 19 I believe. The link to the DLC is below:

https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/vipcorner/get/slug/tales-of-zestiria-alisha-s-story-additional-chapter-pc-digital

Not sure where to get the exlusive Artes/etc that's also free for the PS3/PS4 version, so can't answer that.

Not getting it yet myself though, as I've read there have been some issues with the PC release (big shocker), and I'm not sure if it would run on my PC then. I'd rather wait for a clear patch.

How so?

Considering the passion and size of the fandom, things were especially tame. There were no "OH MY GOD" moments, no tentacles, no non-con—mostly fluff of canon relationships. And only one Papyrus/Sans thing caught my eye. I expected a lot more. But hey, whatever. Now I know.

i'm a different person now

is that good or bad

Zuul, you sassy motherfucker, welcome back