Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

Oh no, it IS old news. I didn't know they got rid of it. I don't eat SunChips.

I'm more of a Tostitos Rounds kind of guy.

I've never had a sunchip I didn't love. Yum.

Also, I can't be the only one hoping Donald Trump picks Sarah Palin as his running mate, right? They've gotta min-max the ridiculousness. I can't think of anyone else that's kissed his ass and is of similar levels of crazy.

Overwatch is pretty freakin great.Havent had that much fun since, well, I first picked up TF2

I've never had a sunchip I didn't love. Yum.

Also, I can't be the only one hoping Donald Trump picks Sarah Palin as his running mate, right? They've gotta min-max the ridiculousness. I can't think of anyone else that's kissed his ass and is of similar levels of crazy.

Apparently Rick Perry of Texas said he wants to be VP, which is kind of sad when you think about it.

Overwatch is pretty freakin great.Havent had that much fun since, well, I first picked up TF2

Yeah, it is pretty fun and I agree, it does feel like when I first played TF2.

Definitely, its just so fun.

So far i've had play of the game twice, once for not dying and one for two bad kills. Chat gets mad ovs.

Same here. Played it for a bit last night and had a great time.  Pretty easy to pickup and play.  I had two competent teams last night and we plowed through all the games.

I had an interesting set of matches in Overwatch last night. In the first round 5 people on the enemy team were Mei. In the next round those 5 were all Pharah. In the last round they were McCree for one half of it and then they changed to Roadhog after they realized they couldn't even reach the first point.

I accidentally played Overwatch for 5 hours consecutively since we're all talking about it. Amazing game.

Is Overwatch out already? I thought it was still in Beta.

Would be nice to play with the Nom people again.

It's in open beta, so atm people can play it.

Probably won't play though, cause don't know if laptop can handle it + finals are coming up soon.

I'm down, I am totally going to buy it.

It's in open beta, so atm people can play it.

Probably won't play though, cause don't know if laptop can handle it + finals are coming up soon.

Get a better computer. Fuck your finals. Plaaaaaay.

I'm kidding. Don't do that.

Well, maybe do the first one. But only if you're okay with it.

Remember last time when I stated I caused a civil war at work when I stated butts were better than boobs?

Well I did it again when I said Sailor Jupiter was the best sailor. My boss said Sailor Mars was best, and I told him his opinions were shit-tier. He made me do a 3-hour inventory cleanup. It escalated from there.

Why do I keep doing this to my people? Oh right, because it's fun.

Got some cheap comics and graphic novels on free comic book day. That was cool.

Most of the free comics didn't seem terribly interesting to me, but I had that assumption going in. But most were based on some pretty popular stuff, so that was cool I guess.

My schedule was basically Fallout 4 and in my breaks I played Rocket League. I can't play both of them at the moment, so I've been going through all my thousands of bookmarks instead. Turns out I bookmarked the nomnomnom forums like thirty times. Must've been a difficult url to remember, hehe

Pulled the trigger and preordered Overwatch. Just as a reminder to everyone, Amazon offers 20% off preorders for prime members, plus I got an employee discount so yay

Canada's official twitter account -- which I didn't know was a thing that existed -- is now asking which Pokemon is the most Canadian.

I agree with most posts. It's definitely either Bidoof or Bibarel. People are saying Sawsbuck too, which isn't bad, but Bidoof's cuter.