Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

Was thinking a bit about the mantreads. I assumed they were bugged seeing as they only did 30-50 on the nom servers. But then I found the explanation, they're not bugged at all and they can't be fixed, they're perfectly fine. The problem is nom is a no spread server, the damage has a set rate on certain weapons, its why a body shot will always do 50 why melee will usually do 65 unless it has more damage. Its the reason why the mantreads do 30-50 on a normal rocket jump. Whereas in a spread server they do about 120 [i tested this myself, to prove my theory]. So essentially the mantreads are pretty useless on nom, its far too hard to kill with them since you cant do the right amount damage. You'll end up doing more damage to yourself than to them, gunboats + gardener is a more fun choice in the end. Or just stick with the shotgun, whatever floats your boat. Just something I thought I should share.

It's also why Loch n Load is so powerful in nospread servers. Because the rate of damage is only by distance and not distance + random range therefore the loch n load is easier to one hit kill an enemy than when we have a spread variable. This consistency makes the loch n load seem more powerful than it should be by TF2's original spread variable design.

I never liked the nospread because it makes scouts really easy to use. Yes I know it's to make it fair but I find the random bullet spread just makes the scout more difficult and require more effort to use making it a much more interesting class to use. I personally never had a problem with spread dmg.

Edited by kingddd

Thinking of spreading my wings a bit and checking out servers outside of nom. But I lose patience very quickly when it comes to people being gits/morons, which is why I didn't actually play that much TF2 until I found the noms servers to be a regular at.

Thinking of spreading my wings a bit and checking out servers outside of nom. But I lose patience very quickly when it comes to people being gits/morons, which is why I didn't actually play that much TF2 until I found the noms servers to be a regular at.

I know, right? I only ever found one server before Nom with regulars that were consistenly nice/decent players.

Also, OMFG THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU IS SO DEEP

"Only by letting strangers in can we find new ways to be ourselves..."

"But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose. Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world..."

"'Trust your partner'... and I do... I can't forgive you, but I trust you..."

AAAAHHH DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

/easilyimpressed

MUST DRINK WATER EVERYDAAAAAAAY. Without it, you die in 72 hours, or so I have heard.

You get a lot of water from ya food, but 2 litres a day is a good amount.

But I drink something like 4 litres cause I like water.

Also my dad and i are dicks, we were driving tractors and he went the main road route when we could have gone via the back road (its the same distance just more corners and narrow) we end up holding 5 cars and we turn off to our lane on the one decent place they could overtake. Dohohohohoho.

MUST DRINK WATER EVERYDAAAAAAAY. Without it, you die in 72 hours, or so I have heard.

I don't think it has to be water, but you gotta drink something

Posted Image

Now to realise how to sell crap. I've played enough of these games to know you should be able to do so but I was to lazy to find it.

Hold down shift and click on things in your inventory when you are in the stores. Don't worry, I didn't know how to either until Zeta told me :P

We have our eyes on several quality Demo items that aren't melee oriented for future updates.

I like the sound of this.

Hold down shift and click on things in your inventory when you are in the stores. Don't worry, I didn't know how to either until Zeta told me :P

Well i was just to lazy to find it when i was playing it. Plus i was just getting a grasp on the game. Love the tinkerer though its a pain to have all the stuff to craft.

Either way im liking it. I just need to stop being a packrat.

Also lack of engie submitions that were good enough. More like they had to little polygons. Har har.

Also lack of engie submitions that were good enough. More like they had to little polygons. Har har.

its not that its they get buildings and things that need custom animations which are both things valve doesnt like to use

Well i was just to lazy to find it when i was playing it. Plus i was just getting a grasp on the game. Love the tinkerer though its a pain to have all the stuff to craft.

Either way im liking it. I just need to stop being a packrat.

I recommend getting the Mushrooms ability. It's actually really good, like when you are playing as a mage and have about 60 Night Caps and Azures each =D

I recommend getting the Mushrooms ability. It's actually really good, like when you are playing as a mage and have about 60 Night Caps and Azures each =D

But unarmed combat with dualing wielding shields. D:

But ill test that one sometime, I tend to see what each one does.

Plus i wish there was an easy way to see what i can do with certain items, so I don't have to go through looking everything.

But unarmed combat with dualing wielding shields. D:

But ill test that one sometime, I tend to see what each one does.

Plus i wish there was an easy way to see what i can do with certain items, so I don't have to go through looking everything.

There is a wiki if you want to look at that, but I think "roguelikes" are built around just kinda figuring stuff out. IDK this is the first one I've played. lol

Welp... not playing gave me enough time to edit some data from my songs... also going trough them all helped me find some... some of them that bring some special memories :3

When people say, "Oh yeah, I'm so pro at TF2. Look at all my thousands of hours." That's just egotistic... but when a person constantly says, "I'm soo bad at TF2. I have so many hours, but I'm just as bad as a F2P player." That annoys me even more... Even though I know that person is really skilled.

I just don't know what to say to that. When you know you're better than average players, or even above average players, why do you constantly say, "I'm the biggest noob on TF2." ? I just don't get it... but all I know that is WAY more annoying than boasting about your skills.

There's being modest, but there's also being naggingly modest.

When people say, "Oh yeah, I'm so pro at TF2. Look at all my thousands of hours." That's just egotistic... but when a person constantly says, "I'm soo bad at TF2. I have so many hours, but I'm just as bad as a F2P player." That annoys me even more... Even though I know that person is really skilled.

I just don't know what to say to that. When you know you're better than average players, or even above average players, why do you constantly say, "I'm the biggest noob on TF2." ? I just don't get it... but all I know that is WAY more annoying than boasting about your skills.

There's being modest, but there's also being naggingly modest.

They do it exactly for that reason, to get a reaction from others, even a "but you're awesome at this game!" is something they know but they just want a reaction.