Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

God the wait at Carl's Jr. took forever, but god this burger is good. And they gave me free fries. The workers there are always so nice, too.

Cards Against Humanity. Close enough, right?

(It's similar to Apples to Apples, except a taaaaaad bit more offensive.)

Online version.

Now that I've checked that out, I can officially say it's one of the most awesome things ever.

I would love to play with a bunch of people from Nom sometime.

Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenges: 50% type matching up, 15% skill, 35% praying you don't get crit.

Me doing Nuzlocke Challenge of Pokemon White: 70% looking up what type pokemon are online, 10% type matching up, 20% getting the pokemon I was planning on sweeping the next gym with killed by a crit.

how is black 2 and white 2?

I like it. Which is saying something since I haven't genuinely liked Pokemon in years (since Gen 3).

I like it. Which is saying something since I haven't genuinely liked Pokemon in years (since Gen 3).

I didn't like Gen3 or Gen4. Gen2 and Gen5 were great imo.

Edit:

Sometimes I want to get a really good player who can play hitscan bullet Sniper really well and put him into BF3 which has gravity, bullet drop, projectile based and just observe him.

Edited by kingddd

I haven't played Pokemon since Blue and Red

Those were the best. That pretty much goes without saying though.

But I did anyway.

I'll play another new Pokemon game when they finally fix the slow-as-hell battle system and give me the ability to use Pokedex during battle.

You know. Like Ash does :(

OH GOD I clicked that rectangular thingy that's on the left side of every post for the whole 'Shenanigans' section and it did something

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOING ON I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER

OH GOD I clicked that rectangular thingy that's on the left side of every post for the whole 'Shenanigans' section and it did something

Basically, you just marked all of the posts in that board as "Read".

Makes it easy to see when there are new posts because, most likely, there's a whole bunch of threads that you haven't read yet and it'll keep annoying you with "HEY THERE'S ONE THING YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE".

Edited by Isotoxin

I've always wanted to go to a convention like Fanime after seeing the videos of nommers there.

Shame that they're all across the Atlantic

FTFM.

I'll play another new Pokemon game when they finally fix the slow-as-hell battle system and give me the ability to use Pokedex during battle.

You know. Like Ash does :(

You can turn off battle animations if you're really boring like that and want to just play fast instead of watching the pretty colors. I agree with the pokedex thing though, it's hard to remember what type things are when you haven't played the game 3 dozen times like I have with gens 1-3. I barely know any of the new pokemon types :/

You can turn off battle animations if you're really boring like that and want to just play fast instead of watching the pretty colors. I agree with the pokedex thing though, it's hard to remember what type things are when you haven't played the game 3 dozen times like I have with gens 1-3. I barely know any of the new pokemon types :/

Yeah sometimes some weaknesses make no sense to me. For example, Bug is good against psychic. I'm like what? Edited by kingddd

Fear of bugs and ghosts, I suppose

Yeah sometimes some weaknesses make no sense to me. For example, Bug is good against psychic. I'm like what?

Psychic type weaknesses were based off common fears. Such as ghosts, the darkness, and bugs. Because it like, screws with your mind or something. :U

Bug is also good against Dark. Heh?

And then some weaknesses are because some types were underpowered.