Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

So I played a little bit of Touhou a while ago.

Is it really good that I manged to beat Touhou 9 on easy in one go, or is that normal?

(Second time I played that. First time was on normal and I think I was like two or three stages away from the end)

And since someone mentioned it, I want to feel the feels and watch some Chuunibyou too.

I don't regret watching it since I liked it, but I was really expecting some cute moe comedy. Not.... that.

I love sleeping by a cracked window. A nice cool breeze, the smell of wet asphalt, crows cawing in the distance...

"Wait a second, cows don't c-- oh."

my familys cat karl was having some problems so my sister and grandmother took him to the vet and they ran some tests yesterday and he has skin cancer the spread to his colin so he has anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. karl is my familys Garfield looking "legally" blind cat.

alright so apparently its just in the fuck-it everywhere cancer stage now

Posted Image

I didn't realise it until now byt I played SR3 for like 11 hours straight yesterday... I said I would take my time lolnvm then. I did love the use of You're the Best and I Need a Hero though. That was great

I also spent like 2 hours in P4A story mode because the OCD-ish thing I mentioned before is making me take ages to read all the text

>think I'm getting pretty good at P4A

>try score attack mode

>can't win one round

I can't pass the challenges that require precise timing either (lots of input or involves jumping). Some of that stuff has ridiculous input speed ._.

>think I'm getting pretty good at P4A

>try score attack mode

>can't win one round

I can't pass the challenges that require precise timing either (lots of input or involves jumping). Some of that stuff has ridiculous input speed ._.

Score Attack mode in both P4A and any Blazblue of choice is made to be EXTREMELY difficult. I know alot of "pros" of online that can't beat the second fight.

Score Attack mode in both P4A and any Blazblue of choice is made to be EXTREMELY difficult. I know alot of "pros" of online that can't beat the second fight.

That makes me feel a bit better... though it doesn't change the fact that I can't do challenge mode for crap, which really shouldn't be too hard

Man, these Gilette Fusion razors suck.

I bled everywhere when I tried shaving in the direction opposite to the hair growth.

Also, since when do razor blades need to vibrate? This isn't Revengeance

OH MY GOD BEEHIVE IS BACK HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOING INTO MY SIG