Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

I wonder when Shovel Knight will be released for the 3DS.

They said they're moving the release to winter since they have so much extra stretch goal stuff to do.

Hayao Miyazaki is retiring ;A; I feel bad because he's a big inspiration for me but also good because he deserves it.

NOOOOOO

Please one more epic movie that isn't a slice of life series about planes.

NOOOOOO

I think there's a big difference between 'slice of life about planes' and 'slice of life with planes in it'

Posted Image

NOOOOOO

slice of life? that movie is probably gonna be the most controversial thing. It's also based in a true story around World War 2.

It's the phrase that came to mind. I am hoping for at least one more fantasy movie from Miyazaki.

The Netflix client on Samsung smart tvs is about 95% of the one on the PS3. Unfortunately, in that 5% that's missing is playback without dropping audio for a second every few minutes.

As exciting as this trip has been, the reverse culture shock going from a busy city scape with friends and new acquaintances to the middle of nowhere and being a shut-in. Do and don't want this trip to end.

Why does 'Double Slap' hit three times?

The japanese name for Doubleslap is Round Trip Slap, implying that the double doesn't mean you only slap twice, but that every hit is actually two slaps.

MARVELOUS EDIT: A look into my head:

"Huh, there's some blood on my leg, no big deal, I'll lick it off. Wait, my tongue can't reach that far, that's fine, I'll just detatch my leg-wait."

I went to the website for a flower shop in my hometown. My shopping cart is inexplicably filled.

Posted Image

I'm also wondering why iPods and hair dryers are for sale at a flower shop.

I went to the website for a flower shop in my hometown. My shopping cart is inexplicably filled.

Posted Image

I'm also wondering why iPods and hair dryers are for sale at a flower shop.

Assuming a person could afford that, I wonder how long it would take for them to fill that order... and if it would make the news. That seems like something that would at least make local news.