Sign in to follow this  
M31

Post Your Random Thoughts

So I just gave away a 500$ amazon gift card (Long story) to my dad to use as "public" funds.

I know I could've kept it for my self and buy 3DS or something, but truth be told, I probably wouldn't know what to get with all that money.  Plus I would probably buy something really stupid like America's last reserve in Twinkies.

Almost got a big dose of karma. So I entered into one of those in-game pokemon tournaments that have silly gimmicks. I picked one that lets players swap pokemon. One of my opponents takes my shedinja and I realize 'oh shit, I don't have anything that can KO it', so I get her only pokemon that I'm pretty sure has a move that could take out my precious shedinja. Even with one move that could take it out, it was almost a party wipe. Shedinja confused my pokemon and then started protecting repeatedly. If not for bad AI that doesn't know when it has a winning strategy...

So I just gave away a 500$ amazon gift card (Long story) to my dad to use as "public" funds.

I know I could've kept it for my self and buy 3DS or something, but truth be told, I probably wouldn't know what to get with all that money.  Plus I would probably buy something really stupid like America's last reserve in Twinkies.

Just tell him to pay it forward and all is well!

Man Spec Ops: The Line is an intense game. It really just digs into you at sme points. I mean I watched vidoes and read about it but playing it first-hand is just brutal.

Some of the loading screen text starts telling you things like "You are still a good person", "This is all your fault", "Do you feel like a hero yet?"

So I caved. Bought a 3DS (the black XL version) and Fire Emblem. Charging it and about to turn it on. My last handheld was a GBA and, with the exception of a brief look at a Gamestop when the 3DS first came out, my last experience with 3D was the red/cyan glasses stuff. Hah.

edit: Holy balls...

So I caved. Bought a 3DS (the black XL version) and Fire Emblem. Charging it and about to turn it on. My last handheld was a GBA and, with the exception of a brief look at a Gamestop when the 3DS first came out, my last experience with 3D was the red/cyan glasses stuff. Hah.

Time to fire up some eugenics and find some waifus and husbandos

My recommendations for Waifu: Tharja. For Husbando: Lon'qu.

Mmmmm. Lon'qu.

Wanting a creepy stalker and terrible mother.

Lon'qu is best husbando though.

Didn't this game get a perfect 40/40 at famitsu but everyone who bought said it was a piece of shit?

YUP

But I'll get it if it's cheap enough since Jojo.

In one of my classes, someone told me that my voice resembled the pro-bending announcer/the guy who speaks the "Previously Ons" in Legend of Korra.

Then I listened to it.

Holy shit.

Edited by Isotoxin

In one of my classes, someone told me that my voice resembled the pro-bending announcer/the guy who speaks the "Previously Ons" in Legend of Korra.

Then I listened to it.

Holy shit.

You mean Jeff Glen Bennett (who also happens to be my favorite VA)?

I guess it's kind of similar.

I had a dream where lunch meat was served in jars. The one I was looking at was 6.78 per pound (or so I thought). There was a price next to that that was $12.00 a pound, but it turns out that price was for jalapeno kale or something. When the guy rung me up, my price was $96 for the lunch meat. I thought, 'no that's not right.' Went back, and that shit didn't have the price for what I wanted on the shelf. So I was charged that, but I didn't sign the receipt because there was no total on it. I woke up after that. Just posting this since it was one of my more vivid dreams lately.

Also...

WIND WAKER BUNDLE TODAY

First play through of FE:A.  Lala just level and play random levels and get some nice exp and move on to next chapter.  3rd playthrough.  ALL YOU GIRLS ARE NOW DARK FLIERS BECAUSE GALEFORCE!!!!!! ALL YOU SWORDMASTERS ARE NOW ASSASSINS AND VICE VERSA BECAUSE LETHALITY AND ASTRAS AND CHROM YOU ARE NOW PALADIN BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO HAVE AEGIS!!  HOLY GOD DANG YOU INTERNAL LEVELS AND YOUR LOW EXP CAPS!!!  ARRRGGHH  FUTURE PAST!!!!