Sign in to follow this  
Feral

What Is The Coolest Thing You've Bought Recently?

So a friend and I went to check out Goodwill, and we came across one of the rarest games for NES.

OZf4pTk.jpg

Worth about 300 - 1000 dollars. We took it to a game store to see if it was the real deal, and the guy behind the counter was like "Oh my god, can I... can I touch it?"

We only paid two bucks for it.

Went to Metrotown to spend money I don't have on COMIC BOOKS

I like buying western comics whenever I buy manga to even things out, but this probably the first time I bought more of the former. Got Usagi Yojimbo 29, Barakamon 8, newest Astro City, and Archie Mega Man 8.

I got an amazon giftcard for xmas and i just said fuck it; i'm buying a toy. i ain't got a toy for xmas since i was a little kid, so i bought a wooden replica kill la kill sword scissor. i've had so much stupid fun with it since, i wave the bitch around on a daily basis.

post-7212-0-45755000-1452157769_thumb.jpg

post-7212-0-30255600-1452157782_thumb.jpg

I got myself a Steam controller. It has some nice weight to it and it feels really nice. Got it for 10% off too.

It's so different from the controllers I'm used to. I can control my mouse with it outside of Steam (but only while Steam is running in the background, apparently?). The touch pads have this really interesting tactile response when I touch them, it's very satisfying. If I'd have known they were like this, I would have bought one ages ago! I'm so glad I didn't get an XBox controller instead.

I wonder how difficult drawing would be with a Steam controller...

I got myself a Steam controller. It has some nice weight to it and it feels really nice. Got it for 10% off too.

It's so different from the controllers I'm used to. I can control my mouse with it outside of Steam (but only while Steam is running in the background, apparently?). The touch pads have this really interesting tactile response when I touch them, it's very satisfying. If I'd have known they were like this, I would have bought one ages ago! I'm so glad I didn't get an XBox controller instead.

I wonder how difficult drawing would be with a Steam controller...

Get the fuck outta here. I literally just bought one yesterday, too.

Steam controller bros. (Not getting here til tomorrow though, much eagerness)

Get the fuck outta here. I literally just bought one yesterday, too.

Steam controller bros. (Not getting here til tomorrow though, much eagerness)

I got one over break, didn't really feel the need to share until I realized there were more steam controller peeps.

It's pretty good.  I've mostly used it so far as a mouse + keyboard cause I'm lazy like that.  I'm only really bummed that steam big picture has to be running in the background for the on screen key board to work, but meh.  It's fine.

Oh and It makes for a pretty decent gamepad too I guess.

Got my Nendo Kirby. It's pretty nice. The limbs are held by magnets so you can move them around wherever you want. And the little guy is so soft to the touch.

wOY1cPg.jpg?2

Went to a con, bought some things. Haven't decided if Im gonna frame them or just sticky tack them to the wall.

sUfx6sK.jpg

W4xoc60.jpg

D9qFrtQ.jpg

Z6pjcdS.jpg

I fulfilled my dream of picking up a laser printer.  Cheap black / white printing goooooo

(I do want to pick up a Pi Zero and set this up as a wireless device, though.)

smart tv and steam link + controller.

waiting on the steam link but the smart tv is quite good, seeing as i can view videos, only issue is there isn't a web browser on it.

My family forbids me from getting a cat so I got the next best thing. His name is Ambassador Wiggles Squishersby. He is a good cat.

Come over to California; my friend and I see a number of strays around our neighborhoods.

I got a footrest and a French press from Ikea. Soooo fucking hype to have a somewhat proper coffee setup