Sign in to follow this  
Feral

What Is The Coolest Thing You've Bought Recently?

N'oh dear. What have I stumbled upon here, eh? A thread about bragging what people have procured using their money? I shall like to throw my hat into the ring!

post-7187-0-90960300-1295752366_thumb.jpg

And no, my fine chaps. It is not the mustache. That is all natural, I assure you!

And I shall not be throwing my grand new top-hat into aforementioned ring. Instead I shall throw in a lesser, metaphorical one.

... I'm all out of Posh British stuff :B

YAY, I GOTSTED ME A NEW TOP-HAT~<3

for $2 at salvation army, hulk hands worth it

AND MY BEAUTIFUL CROWN THAT WAS ONLY A DOLLAR

post-7650-0-44985900-1295762817_thumb.jpg

post-7650-0-33894100-1295762873_thumb.jpg

New headset get

Posted Image

Comfort wise they're fair. But with glasses, it's hard to find a headset that wont bug the shit out of you. But man the sound quality is amazing

</3

But grats on the new video card :D

It's great to have it mostly because I have to run all of my games at 1920x1200, which takes a tremendous toll on my overall performance.

Hey, that's the exact same one that I've got! It's nice for the glasses, right?

Yeah they're not too bad, could be a little better. Ill say this though- The worst headset I have ever owned though was a behind-the-head design. Man that was almost as bad a purchase as that wireless mouse I got a week ago.

Protip: Wireless mouse for gaming is about as good idea as frying bacon in your birthday suit.

Fucking love this thing. Even thought the bonus dog tag/thumb drive was pretty cool.

Posted Image

The only thing that could make that any sexier is if they hadn't stamped Black Ops on it.

We ordered a laser pointer the other day; should be here on Saturday, and then we're going to troll the hell out of the cat with it.

The only thing that could make that any sexier is if they hadn't stamped Black Ops on it.

I like the skele w/ the beret. I'm in to that death from above stuff. :wub:

The actual words for COD is minimal enough that I can remove it and no one would be the wiser.

Fucking love this thing. Even thought the bonus dog tag/thumb drive was pretty cool.

Posted Image

Dat mouse.

Jesus christ sidewinder. Why do you need so much memory?

I dont even need that much as a machinimist.