Sign in to follow this  
kami

Tf2 Update (Items, Hats, Mini Games, Trading)

I'm not as annoyed with the buying aspect now. I bought a few things I didn't want to wait to drop. I'm happy. I may do one more purchase but nothing else.

Valve. Just give me a bloody key already. These crates are so dumb.

I'll open your crate for you if you show up on the same server sometime. I won't gyp you out of your weapon/hat/paint either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma9xTa1U_zo

I don't know what this is, but I want it ASAP. Just because of the Pyro's happy clap.

I have a hunch this will be a taunt others can respond to, causing the positive animation.

Or maybe it's a duel thing, even though the positive reactions seem to be something among teammates.

It's a shame my hunches suck.

video

I don't know what this is, but I want it ASAP. Just because of the Pyro's happy clap.

I have a hunch this will be a taunt others can respond to, causing the positive animation.

Or maybe it's a duel thing, even though the positive reactions seem to be something among teammates.

i think its more like they're pushing a button

or maybe playing tennis?

tennis fortress 2: i called it

0:34 SHOW YA MOVES.

I decided to idle overnight last night. I got a pretty good haul out of it, including one L'etranger and two supply crates. I decided to open both of them.

One of them contained the Vita-Saw. That was pretty lucky. =P

The other one contained this:

Click this link to find out what it is!

The best part of this update is my Vintage Vintage Tyrolean.

Double Vintage all the way across the sky.

I'll stop.

I'll open your crate for you if you show up on the same server sometime. I won't gyp you out of your weapon/hat/paint either.

But can you Give the uncrated item back?

If so Ill give you a scrap metal for each crate. Its all Ive got.

On another note. Even if the shortstop's slowing down is insignificant, I still love it. It fires and reloads faster than the scattergun.And it seems to have a tighter firing cone

On another note. Even if the shortstop's slowing down is insignificant, I still love it. It fires and reloads faster than the scattergun.And it seems to have a tighter firing cone

Yeah, I don't know why, but it just seems better to me. I noticed the cone, though.

But can you Give the uncrated item back?

I've only uncrated 3 items, and while they were all crap and made me decide to never buy a key again, they were all tradable afterward.

Yeah, I don't know why, but it just seems better to me. I noticed the cone, though.

Yeah, I am a much better scout without the scattergun. I love the Shortstop.

I've only uncrated 3 items, and while they were all crap and made me decide to never buy a key again, they were all tradable afterward.

Yeah, the crates kind of suck. I won't buy a key again.

The best part of this update is my Vintage Vintage Tyrolean.

Double Vintage all the way across the sky.

I'll stop.

This is also one of my favorite parts of this update.

As mentioned, I have a Vintage Vintage Merryweather, so I'm part of the Double Vintage Shenanigans too. I kinda like my new sombrero though.

Anyway, I noticed that there are crafting recipes for the new items on the TF2 wiki. I took advantage of this encyclopedic knowledge and quickly landed myself a Black Box with Darwin's Danger Shield. The Black Box is very cool since it heals you with every hit. Darwin's Danger Shield is nice due to the health boost, which I figure will automatically make it much more popular than the Razorback.

In other news, I saved $7.50 by crafting these items instead of buying them. =D

I just got a double vintage Tyrolean.

To bad I don't play medic. AT ALL.

Posted Image

I like how they say CURRENTLY.

I am definitely keeping my crates now.

Maybe they will change it :D I heard it was 2.50 for a key....thats kind of ridiculous.

Or they could at least lower it to a dollar or something.

Maybe they will change it :D I heard it was 2.50 for a key....thats kind of ridiculous.

Or they could at least lower it to a dollar or something.

I don't think thats too bad. To be honest I can't believe how much work Valve has put into a $10 game. I feel like I owe them at least that much considering how much time I've enjoyed playing the game. If this is what it takes to keep tf2 evolving I will totally support that.

yeah I bought 2 keys since this game is pretty damned awesome and deserves a penny or two

but thats it for now, ill buy again if it lowers to a buck or less

I, for one, think Valve is doing this whole micro-transaction thing right.

The updates are free, and minor things that don't influence gameplay (which can be acquired in-game) can be bought and received immediately.