• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 NinjaOps13

NinjaOps13

killer of threads

• Scrimmer
  • 718 posts

Posted October 16 2010 - 02:19 PM

yesterday some guy was talking on bacon of trading and I told him to not do it over the voice chat. he told me that if I wasn't a mod then I have no authority to say that to him and would continue if I didn't have a kind of punishment

Just report to an admin on steam then, if it becomes a problem, like more people complaining to said admin, then they will do something. Most of the time when I tell an admin "Hey this guy over on eggs is mic spamming" or "Hey we are stuck in the map because the carts are stuck in overtime and won't move" (anyone who was there and knows what I'm talking about is a reg from 2009 august area :D ) They will come right away. If that said person is being a dick even more the admin will resolve it.
Lammergeier check my schedule

charmandurp: life copied minecraft

#22 Zuul

Zuul

Just stay alive.

• Members
  • 4276 posts

Posted October 16 2010 - 07:10 PM

yesterday some guy was talking on bacon of trading and I told him to not do it over the voice chat. he told me that if I wasn't a mod then I have no authority to say that to him and would continue if I didn't have a kind of punishment

UGH, what was his name? TELL EVERYONE.

I will be made a new creature, one bright day.

Posted Image

#23 Someguy

Someguy

That one spy everyone hates

• Scrimmer
  • 334 posts

Posted October 16 2010 - 07:43 PM

It wasn't me, just for clarification.
Just your usual generic person. That may or may not have a knife.

Posted Image

#24 emeraldscorpion90

emeraldscorpion90

SEE?

• TF2 Admins
  • 2907 posts

Posted October 16 2010 - 09:21 PM

It wasn't me, just for clarification.

:lol:
I'm sorry, this made my day. :P
Trades.
My backpack.
Tactically Inane Tower Squad (Minecraft)

EA's marketing is a jock running up to you and punching you in the dick for not playing the latest Medal of Honour. It doesn't matter if you play it anyway, you still got punched in the dick.

Oh god they fly and have ass lasers.

#25 Dr. Soul

Dr. Soul

ech

• Scrimmer
  • 6921 posts
  • Scout, Pyro, Demoman, Medic

Posted October 17 2010 - 02:24 PM

sadly I don't remember the name as I changed to eggs after that because of how no one seemed to care in the server.

"why am I the only one here not having a cock here?" -Fox McCrits

"Hey did you know that 4000 cats are eaten in China? Wanna pretend I'm asian and let me eat your pussyyyyy?"-Pikachu on LSD 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users