Sign in to follow this  
SirKillingston

Dota 2

I would just like to submit that these inhouses are the most fun I've had in a long time. Everyone that attends are bros.

What he said. Also, Rubick is awesome.

sorry for that early leave guys.

roommates were being a bit unreasonable and i just had to silence it before it got way out of hand.

ty for the games had fun like always

Rubick is a dick. But those Venn diagrams were pretty kewl.

I'm in for the in-house. Also going to a secret-santa thang tomorrow afternoon, so may be late, not sure.

I'm fairly certain that I won't be joining because I'll be doing some shopping with my old man.

So I have been playing single draft, which by itself is interesting and fun not knowing what 3 heroes you get to pick from. The game I just had has made me fell depressed and sad. I had sven and my lane partner was juggy. The enemy team must have had at least 2 people new to dota and because of that me and juggy got a double right in the first few seconds after minions made it to the lane. It just made me feel so bad for their team since the ogre magi in my lane left at about 3 minutes in and the enigma at bot, who was also new, left not long after that. I could tell the magi was new since he just ran up to attack me after he got back to lane after the double. I end up feeling so bad when it turns out I'm roflstomping people so hard when they are brand new to the game. Imma go mope in skyrim now till I fell better...T-T

So I have been playing single draft, which by itself is interesting and fun not knowing what 3 heroes you get to pick from. The game I just had has made me fell depressed and sad. I had sven and my lane partner was juggy. The enemy team must have had at least 2 people new to dota and because of that me and juggy got a double right in the first few seconds after minions made it to the lane. It just made me feel so bad for their team since the ogre magi in my lane left at about 3 minutes in and the enigma at bot, who was also new, left not long after that. I could tell the magi was new since he just ran up to attack me after he got back to lane after the double. I end up feeling so bad when it turns out I'm roflstomping people so hard when they are brand new to the game. Imma go mope in skyrim now till I fell better...T-T

one of these days we should play together.

it will be the other way around...with the pubstomp facing your way haha

Honestly it's either that or you get stomped.

It's something you gotta get use too, and they gotta get use too. This is the way of the MOBA.