Sign in to follow this  
SirKillingston

Dota 2

is there a thing saying when the international matches will be

is there a thing saying when the international matches will be

The actual International 3 starts August 7 and goes through 11th.

However, the West Qualifiers were last week and East qualifiers are this week. Everyday, but they are really really late for Americans since the games are being played at a normal time in Asia.\

You can always download the replays in game and watch there.

I tuned into one of the matches that was going on earlier today and I really did not like Luminous. After watching GD for the past week and really loving their commentary, listening to Luminous was just boring, on top of the fact that whoever was running their camera missed a TON of kills in the game I watched. Draskyl, Weppas, James and Bruno were all just so much more enjoyable to listen to with better camera work.

Also, the games themselves are kinda boring, which I figured prior to going in. If it's not LGD playing it's largely just a massive turtle/farm fest until one team decides it's time to push.

BTS is pretty inexperienced compared to GDstudio, but I do think they're doing a good job. I do prefer Draskyl, Yames, Weppas, and Bruno more though. I believe Skrff handles all the camera work for GDstudio, dunno about BTS, but yeah its not the same. I enjoy LD's commentary but don't watch much because eastern dota doesn't interest me much. I've heard eastern dota is less turtle fest and more kills but I don't know I still don't watch it much.

If it had been LD doing the commentary I would have enjoyed it more, as he was one of my favorites from last year's International but unfortunately it was Luminous doing everything and he just wasn't that great. LD and Luminous together are great but Luminous with someone else just isn't.

If it had been LD doing the commentary I would have enjoyed it more, as he was one of my favorites from last year's International but unfortunately it was Luminous doing everything and he just wasn't that great. LD and Luminous together are great but Luminous with someone else just isn't.

I agree, I also don't like Merlini as a caster much, I enjoy his stream from time to time but not so much with his casting.

6.78 is here.

RIP armlet bear.

Edit: More of my ramblings.

Magnus might not be first P/B now.

Keeper of the Light now starts with 416 HP. Might be half-tempted to dive him early on.

Lifestealer has less early game impact now.

Racecar Doom w/ Aghanim's will be fun.

Earthshaker now the hard counter to Phantom Lancer.

Brewmaster might get more popular.

Vengeful Spirit might get more popular.

Enigma and Tide hunter are now as viable as Magnus.

Necrolyte late game is scary now.

Huskar might be scary now.

Bloodseeker might be viable now.

Centaur in Captain's Mode. Probably first P/B material.

Bottle crowing nerfed. Mid interesting now.

I will probably derp with the Bloodstone at one point.

i need to stop abandoning games somebody help pls

suck it up and stay all game nerd hue

Luminem ft. Statman Bruno

I died when I saw these. I laughed so hard.

Yo, what's with the Bloodstone of the Precursor stuff?

Yo, what's with the Bloodstone of the Precursor stuff?

It's just a thing to show that you participated in the beta. It tracks the amount of people that you invited into the beta as well and changes based on that. Basically only for showing off on your profile page

Dendi-3

Puppey-0

that all-star match was so good.

(also the normal matches were also pretty good and I'm pretty excited overall)